Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   SF Fantasy Football Open Enrollment (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=25870)

revefsreleets 07-07-2008 09:02 AM

SF Fantasy Football Open Enrollment

OK, here's where we stand:

We have 7 returning players from last year. They are:
Duke
Kat
CS85
Pballer
Lambertisgod
GBMelBlount
Revs

We have 5 openings available. If anyone from last year somehow missed their invite, they'll have to "open enroll" along with the newcomers and hope to win the lottery and get in. So far, here are the candidates to fill the 5 openings:

43Hitman
lilyoder6
steelwall
klick81
millwalldavey
steeler in carolina
steelman 16
Bettisfan

OE closes next Sunday at midnight and we'll draw next Monday (or thereabouts). Anyone else wanting consideration post up in this thread. Good luck!

revefsreleets 07-07-2008 09:05 AM

Re: SFNFC Open Enrollment

Oh, and the draft is live. It's schedule for Saturday, August 30 at 9:30 AM. Please consider this when you think about joining since Yahoo's auto-draft sucks, and you will not have a chance drafting with it.

The Duke 07-07-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 411238)
Oh, and the draft is live. It's schedule for Saturday, August 30 at 9:30 AM. Please consider this when you think about joining since Yahoo's auto-draft sucks, and you will not have a chance drafting with it.

rev, 9:30!!

that's like, sleeping time, lol :drooling:

but if it has to be I'll be there.

fansince'76 07-07-2008 12:31 PM

Hey rev, I am stickying this thread until Sunday at midnight, EST. I am assuming the draft on August 30th at 9:30 AM is also EST (for folks living out West)?

katk9 07-07-2008 03:30 PM

Good thinking....and you're right. I was thinking last Sunday of the month and everything was almost already gone. I set our draft for Saturday August 30 at 12:30 PM.

Now, I know inevitably there will be one or two people who will have a problem with that, but it's 80 days away, so I'm hoping most people will be able to find a way to block out a couple hours that Saturday, or borrow their friends iphone or something for that time.

Just trying to get a understanding, earlier you said the draft was at 12:30pm, now it's 9:30am. I was under the impression that I had to be there at 9:30am since I live on the west coast, now it's 6:30am. Please clarify.

revefsreleets 07-07-2008 03:50 PM

Yeah, the time is actually 12:30 PM EDT, 9:30 Pacific. For some reason it was set on yahoo for PST.

So, to clarify, the draft is August 30, 12:30 PM (just after noon, not at midnight) EDT, 9:30 pacific time. Sorry about the mix up.

katk9 07-07-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 411343)
Yeah, the time is actually 12:30 PM EDT, 9:30 Pacific. For some reason it was set on yahoo for PST.

So, to clarify, the draft is August 30, 12:30 PM (just after noon, not at midnight) EDT, 9:30 pacific time. Sorry about the mix up.

No problem at all. Thank you for clarifying.

revefsreleets 07-08-2008 10:16 AM

Actually, if you are the only holdout that missed the original deadline, and you really want in, I'm inclined to just give you your spot back...

PalmerSteel 07-08-2008 10:31 AM

guys that dont get in here, it looks like there may be spots opening up in the afc league. still only 6 signed up. deadline is around the 12th i believe for last year's people to sign up.

43Hitman 07-08-2008 05:09 PM

Hey thanks for remebering me Rev. And no matter the outcome I am just glad I have a fair shot. Also if I don't get randomly picked for the NFC league I would be more than happy to fill a hole in the AFC league.