Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Got tickets going to first game (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=25925)

Carolina Steelers 07-10-2008 12:24 PM

Got tickets going to first game

Been a fan since the mid 80's Born in Chamberburg, Pa but never been to a game I now live in NC. My tickets are not the best but I'm hoping the atomsphere will make up for it I watch the Steelers every Sun. on Direct tv Sunday Ticket. I'll be sitting in Sec 530 i know up in the rafters but im not paying those outrageous prices for closer tickets. Im going to the Texans gm Sept. 7 then were going to drive 2 hrs or so to Canton for The Hall Of Fame. I cant wait less than 2 months!!!:thumbsup:

k7brown 07-10-2008 12:45 PM

Re: Got tickets going to first game

Congrats and Enjoy!! GO STEELERS!!!

nojobny 07-10-2008 09:51 PM

Have fun. There's nothing wrong with the 'skybox' seat. I love 'em.

Preacher 07-17-2008 01:33 AM

My first was last year against the Ravens... Loved it. Row A in section 536 (I believe)

This year, we are one section over, row A again, against the Colts.

randy06 07-17-2008 03:02 AM

my first game was last year in the playoffs against the jags, i sat in the lower part 3 rows up on the visitor side it was on the 35 but they were almost to close, this year i will be heading up there for the cowboys game

warddj86 07-30-2008 02:22 PM

My first game will either be the giants, colts, or chargers game this year

Hapa 08-03-2008 03:49 PM

That sounds awesome, just be careful in Ohio.

Canton itself is fine, but outside of there, everyone's messed up.

It's what happens when your football team sucks.

steel anchor 08-09-2008 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCSteeler (Post 413686)
I'll be there in section 514, my second home game. First was last years (section 532)heart stopper against the Clowns(Wow what an experience) . The only thing about opening day is that the weather will eb too good, I miss the snow.

530 will be good and the atmosphere is amazing. I don't know much about engineering, but the whole upper section was rocking, litterally. If it gets crazy take a moment to stop movign and feel the floor and seats jumping under you.

I really think the only bad seats in the place are the upper endzone.

I'm taking my son to his first game, Texans also. We're upper end zone, are they really that bad?:mad: