Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   JJ Wins the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26187)

HometownGal 07-27-2008 04:52 PM

JJ Wins the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard!
 
WOO HOO!!!! :tt03: Great race! Congrats JJ. :thumbsup:

tony hipchest 07-27-2008 04:56 PM

Re: JJ Wins the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard!
 
what a snoozefest. nascar has got to feel ashamed having to throw a "competition yellow" every 25 laps or so.

complete embarassment. and jj is s douche. (YAY!) lol :cheer:

kiss this brick, jimmie.... :poop:

Steelman16 07-27-2008 05:00 PM

Re: JJ Wins the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard!
 
ROCK ON JIMMIE!

HometownGal 07-27-2008 05:04 PM

Re: JJ Wins the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 416523)
what a snoozefest. nascar has got to feel ashamed having to throw a "competition yellow" every 25 laps or so.

complete embarassment. and jj is s douche. (YAY!) lol :cheer:

kiss this brick, jimmie.... :poop:

Party pooper! :flap::wink02::laughing:

Actually, I enjoyed the race. Hey Mister - don't you (YAY) lol :cheer: me! :chuckle: I don't own a straightjacket (yet). :wink02:

revefsreleets 07-27-2008 05:11 PM

Re: JJ Wins the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard!
 
Masterful driving by JJ at the end there...even the guys in the booth had to give him props. Blind hate needs to step aside and give props where props are deserved (and earned). JJ hit ALL his marks, and a very talented Edwards did not.

I gain respect for JJ's driving talent every race.

tony hipchest 07-27-2008 05:13 PM

Re: JJ Wins the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 416525)
Party pooper! :flap::wink02::laughing:

Actually, I enjoyed the race. Hey Mister - don't you (YAY) lol :cheer: me! :chuckle: I don't own a straightjacket (yet). :wink02:

:laughing:

it wasnt as much jj winning as it was the tires turning to sawdust on the track and all the bogus yellows. atleast everyone walked home in one piece.

seeing kenseths tire blow up like a stick of dynamite was lame.

overall, it just seemed like an exhibition race.

revefsreleets 07-27-2008 05:32 PM

Re: JJ Wins the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard!
 
Takes a good driver to walk the line between tire wear and over-driving. JJ walked it, and Edwards over-drove.

He's becoming a very competent Cup driver, and I'm not even a big fan...but I won't deny the obvious just because of my dislike. That's silly...

HometownGal 07-27-2008 06:17 PM

Re: JJ Wins the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 416530)
:laughing:

it wasnt as much jj winning as it was the tires turning to sawdust on the track and all the bogus yellows. atleast everyone walked home in one piece.

seeing kenseths tire blow up like a stick of dynamite was lame.

overall, it just seemed like an exhibition race.

That track was brutal. I'm with you, Tony - thank God no one was injured.

On a positive note, Ears #2 didn't finish in the Top 10. :thumbsup:

Hey - at least the race didn't finish under caution! :chuckle:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum