Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Lets just say, (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2620)

clevestinks 11-20-2005 05:55 AM

Lets just say,

Lets just say, the Steelers do make it to the big dance this year! I know it would be hard and expensive to score tickets!
Do you go to Detroit anyway? And just take in the experience and tailgate and find a bar, with all Steelers fans?
Do you go to Pittsburgh and go nuts with all the Steeler faithful?
Or do you stay at home?

If this comes about, I say we planned something then, and maybe all meet up in the Burgh! Although some of you are lucky enough to still live there.

What do you think?

BlitzburghRockCity 11-20-2005 11:45 AM

Re: Lets just say,

If we're at the big dance .. me and the wife already planned on heading up to Pittsburgh to watch the game w/ a friend, at a bar, or go tailgate..no matter how damn cold it is!!!

Im up for it !!!! :cheers:

clevestinks 11-20-2005 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
If we're at the big dance .. me and the wife already planned on heading up to Pittsburgh to watch the game w/ a friend, at a bar, or go tailgate..no matter how damn cold it is!!!

Im up for it !!!! :cheers:

I`ll see you there. I am hoping that Heinz Field would show the game on the big screens and have a huge party!

DuceOnTheLoose 11-20-2005 05:17 PM

I live in Ohio, so I dont really know. Most people by me would jump me if I went to a bar with my Dad in a steelers jersey =( ...hmm but I dont know I could probably find a way to get to Detroit and go to a bar, or Pittsburgh. Or I could stay at home, which will probably be the answer :P ya know, school and all. cuz i was waaay tired monday after the browns steelers game it was 2 hour drive home

clevestinks 11-20-2005 07:59 PM

Come with us to the bars in Ohio, I promise we wont get jumped

BlitzburghRockCity 11-20-2005 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
I`ll see you there. I am hoping that Heinz Field would show the game on the big screens and have a huge party!

yeah boy..they always opened up TRS for playoff games that were away so Im sure Heinz wouldnt be any different!

Avoid LLoyd1975 11-20-2005 09:30 PM

I think I would save all of the hoopla at the game and stay at home and party it up in the Burgh with all of the hometown faithful. There is nothing like being at home with your steeler family.

clevestinks 11-21-2005 05:47 PM

I`ve got to go to Heinz!

RoethlisBURGHer 11-21-2005 06:55 PM

If I could score tickets,I'd go watch it at Heinz Field (if the show it).If I have the money,I'll drive my ass to The Burgh for the weekend and watch the game at a bar.If none of the above is possible,I'll stay home and watch the game with my Grandfather as we both go nuts during the game.

SteelrsRck 11-21-2005 10:28 PM

playoff time is way too emotional for me to be at a bar i would love to see it in person but a bar is out of the question......wont even go with friends rather sit at home on my tube and cry and yell