Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Training Camp (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Sirius Broadcast live from Latrobe (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26242)

tony hipchest 07-30-2008 03:57 PM

Sirius Broadcast live from Latrobe

Today Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan are broadcasting from Cleveland camp. so far theyre interviewing Crennell, Anderson, Cribbs, and Stallworth. Joe Thomas and Phil Savage to follow.

Tomorrow (Thurs. 7-31) they will be in Latrobe. Nows as good a time as any to sign up for your free, 3 day, internet trial. Tune in at 3pm est and i can almost guarantee it is some of the best steelers talk and interviews you will hear. Im sure Keisel will stop by to shoot the shit and talk to Ryan about drinking beer. Good stuff . :thumbsup: These guys love the Steelers, Latrobe, Tomlin, etc and he always gives them a great, candid interview. 4 solid hours packed with great steeler info.

check it out.

http://www.sirius.com/siriusinternetradio

TheWarDen86 07-30-2008 04:01 PM

Re: Sirius Broadcast live from Latrobe

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 417544)
Today Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan are broadcasting from Cleveland camp. so far theyre interviewing Crennell, Anderson, Cribbs, and Stallworth. Joe Thomas and Phil Savage to follow.

Tomorrow (Thurs. 7-31) they will be in Latrobe. Nows as good a time as any to sign up for your free, 3 day, internet trial. Tune in at 3pm est and i can almost guarantee it is some of the best steelers talk and interviews you will hear. Im sure Keisel will stop by to shoot the shit and talk to Ryan about drinking beer. Good stuff . :thumbsup: These guys love the Steelers, Latrobe, Tomlin, etc and he always gives them a great, candid interview. 4 solid hours packed with great steeler info.

check it out.

http://www.sirius.com/siriusinternetradio

I can't believe I'm going to miss this. My sirius doesn't work on my desk at work and I start at.....you guessed it, 3pm. I'd been waiting since Saturday for them to announce the times for Thursday..., Figures. I guess I'll have to settle for catching the last hour of Titans camp in my car. :mad:

I'm sure you guys will post anything interesting that comes from it.

Hapa 07-31-2008 07:36 AM

Cool! I never knew about a 3 day trial.

I'll only be able to catch two hours because I have to go play some 7-on-7 at school. (7-on7 is lame)

tony hipchest 07-31-2008 02:07 PM

kevin colbert coming up. tim ryan just reports casey showed up at 370 lbs.

hey, hey, hey!

using more spread offense and a zone running scheme.

G-power (led by faneca) is no longer a priority.

it is definitely a period of transition from what we are used to.

sweed wore contacts in hs and college, but got rid of them recently. he is wearing them now.

kirwan calles him a rising star right now.

totally pumped!

STEELtownHAVOX 07-31-2008 02:11 PM

keep us updated Tony.

TheWarDen86 07-31-2008 02:28 PM

I can't believe I'm $%^*ing missing this!!! :mad:

tony hipchest 07-31-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STEELtownHAVOX (Post 417924)
keep us updated Tony.

if your computer has speakers you can listen. colbert says marvels back is 100% and ben isnt close to reaching his potential. aaron smith is 100% with no limitations. woodley has some power moves that cant be coached that only the "great ones" possess. when they charted it steelers are in nickel package 65% of the time which says mcfadden gets lots of time and so will townsend no matter who wins out.

chris hoke coming up

tony hipchest 07-31-2008 03:12 PM

max starks says what ive said all along. the steelers are transitioning from a power offense to more of a finesse style offense. the transition will not happen overnight and the change takes some getting used to especially amongst the linemen.

tony hipchest 07-31-2008 03:42 PM

opinions-

dennis dixons knee is fine. on a designed rollout he ran away from woodley untouched. pat and ryan think stapelton may pass mahan as back-up center. hes coming on. mahan will be back-up guard.

cb position switch- deshea to the left side and ike has been moved to the right side. (potential blitzes for ike?)

tony hipchest 07-31-2008 04:12 PM

alot more moving pocket plays were implemented on 7 and 7's specifically to roll ben away and cut down the sacks.