Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Lets go Pitt Football! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26246)

Stillers33 07-30-2008 06:02 PM

Lets go Pitt Football!

its cool that several rankings let pitt as 25 in the country!

steelersfanman92 07-30-2008 07:19 PM

Re: Lets go Pitt Football!

Shaddy for Heisman!!!

Dino 6 Rings 07-31-2008 08:26 AM

Hey! I already started a Lets Go Pitt Thread!

McCoy for Heisman!!!!

Anyone traveling to any Pitt away games this year? I'm eyeing the game in South Bend myself. StubHub has tickets for 130 each.

Pittpawparty 07-31-2008 08:31 AM

Going to USF and ND. Hotel done air done tix done !!!

atlsteelers 07-31-2008 08:42 AM

How the heck did you guys let Rhodes go to Auburn? Thats all auburn needs is a good defensive mind. My pops is a PItt fan, i must give him credit because its not easy.

Dino 6 Rings 07-31-2008 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atlsteelers (Post 417832)
How the heck did you guys let Rhodes go to Auburn? Thats all auburn needs is a good defensive mind. My pops is a PItt fan, i must give him credit because its not easy.

It was easy, Dave W had taken over the defense after Navy ran for over 400 yards against us and Rhodes showed that he had no clue wtf he was doing. So then, with Dave W basically installing the defense, we went on to beat our biggest rival and prevent them from going to the National Title game.

Bye Bye Rhodes, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!

Dino 6 Rings 07-31-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittpawparty (Post 417824)
Going to USF and ND. Hotel done air done tix done !!!

What Hotel are you staying at for the ND Game? I want to get rates.

SteelCityMan786 07-31-2008 12:11 PM

Pitt will have a very good opportunity to welcome back Notre Dame to their schedule. If this team is as weak as advertised, then they should pretty badly beat Notre Dame like ND did to them in 2005. (Maybe Stull will drop the F bomb like Palko did.)

Dino 6 Rings 07-31-2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 (Post 417889)
Pitt will have a very good opportunity to welcome back Notre Dame to their schedule. If this team is as weak as advertised, then they should pretty badly beat Notre Dame like ND did to them in 2005. (Maybe Stull will drop the F bomb like Palko did.)

I know one thing, when I'm at the stadium watching McCoy break off 60 yard TD Runs against NDs lame defense, I'll be dropping F Bombs all over those Irish Fans!

couple HOLY EFFS while I sit beneath the Touchdown Jesus should get them good and upset with me.

SteelCityMan786 07-31-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dino 5 Rings (Post 417890)
I know one thing, when I'm at the stadium watching McCoy break off 60 yard TD Runs against NDs lame defense, I'll be dropping F Bombs all over those Irish Fans!

couple HOLY EFFS while I sit beneath the Touchdown Jesus should get them good and upset with me.

If that D is as pitiful as it was when I saw them play at the Penn State Game, McCoy could have a 200-250 yd. game