Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   NCAA vs. NFL (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26248)

steelersfanman92 07-30-2008 07:46 PM

NCAA vs. NFL

Which game do you like more?

Personally I take the NFL its a higher caliber game

atlsteelers 07-31-2008 08:22 AM

Re: NCAA vs. NFL

I like the Steelers better but down here in the south there is no comparasion everybody loves College Football. But other than the steelers i prefer college football.

Dino 6 Rings 07-31-2008 08:25 AM

I love both for different reasons. For game in game out the best there is, the NFL is the greatest. The games are crisper and cleaner and the plays are just better. However, for the Rivalries and the drama and the upsets that matter, College has the NFL Beat.

revefsreleets 07-31-2008 08:42 AM

College. Each game has more meaning. IF the Steelers lose, I'm mildly bummed but start looking forward to the next game...if the Bucks lose, it could very well mean the whole season is ruined...

warddj86 08-06-2008 04:21 PM

i look forward to Sunday more than Saturday, the NFL, the NCAA, the games have more meaning, but I still say NFL

xfl2001fan 08-06-2008 04:41 PM

I love the precision of the NFL, but the game day atmosphere of college football is much more exciting. It's a push in my eyes! Then again, I enjoy watching football in all it's forms!

Mosca 08-06-2008 05:00 PM

I work on Saturdays, and have for the past 22 years, so I've lost touch with the college game somewhat. I prefer the pros, strongly.

Aside from the reason I mentioned, I liked the college game more when it didn't resemble the pros as much. I liked the college game in the days of the triple option and the fast backs, when teams ran and ran and ran. Too many college teams today look like small, slow pro teams.

lilyoder6 08-06-2008 05:05 PM

i like both games b/c one is ncaa and the other is pro.. there both fun

SteelCityMan786 08-06-2008 07:21 PM

I like both. NCAA provides the chance to see the future of the NFL and the NFL brings out the best players of now.

The Duke 08-06-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 (Post 419586)
the NFL brings out the best players of now.

exactly, nothing better than watching the best of the best on the field

of college I only watch the big games, but I have to say I still enjoy them