Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Fantasy Hockey Anyone? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26421)

pittsburghp8baller 08-09-2008 11:53 AM

Fantasy Hockey Anyone?

espn has now opened up fantasy hockey, and this season its gonna be free to get a team. so i was wondering if any1 was interested in starting up 1.

i have tried it on cbssportsline and yahoo and wasnt impressed at cbs and thought yahoo was ok and i have always liked espn fantasy sports over any other site so i can imagine hockey cant be that bad.

any1 up for it?

X-Terminator 08-09-2008 08:50 PM

Re: Fantasy Hockey Anyone?

I'd be interested.

How many teams are you looking to have in the league? A couple of my co-workers may be interested as well, as I'm in a Yahoo league with them and have been for the past 3 seasons. Keep me posted!

pittsburghp8baller 08-09-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Terminator (Post 421229)
I'd be interested.

How many teams are you looking to have in the league? A couple of my co-workers may be interested as well, as I'm in a Yahoo league with them and have been for the past 3 seasons. Keep me posted!

10-12 teams, dont want it to be to many because i may have some people who are a little new to hockey so i want them to be able to know most of these people there are drafting.

so send me a PM with ur email so i can send u the invite

X-Terminator 08-09-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pittsburghp8baller (Post 421232)
10-12 teams, dont want it to be to many because i may have some people who are a little new to hockey so i want them to be able to know most of these people there are drafting.

so send me a PM with ur email so i can send u the invite

Done.

pittsburghp8baller 08-15-2008 06:06 PM

any1 else? still 9 open slots

i may cut the league down a few if we cant get much more interest

pittsburghp8baller 08-29-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Terminator (Post 421229)
I'd be interested.

since we havent had much interest i may have to make a new, public one. we still have a lot of time but im not getting a lot of interest from the people i know

stlrtruck 08-30-2008 12:53 PM

I've never played but I'll give it a shot...

pittsburghp8baller 08-30-2008 04:49 PM

send me an email ill send u an invite

pittsburghp8baller 09-27-2008 04:16 PM

Im not usually one to brag but......

Im def gonna own this season!!!!

thanks X-terminator for actually showing up. at least the three to show up actually got the first three picks

KeiselPower99 10-05-2008 03:06 PM

Im in if its on yahoo.