Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Training Camp (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   When Ben's in a bad mood... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26435)

siss 08-10-2008 11:23 AM

When Ben's in a bad mood...

From Wexel:

Funny moment on Saturday: Roethlisberger wasn’t in a real good mood, probably because of the nagging groin and probably because a couple guys dropped passes in the 2-on-2 red-zone drill. So then he really started humming the ball around. One of the other QBs threw a fade and overshot his target. It instead went to a red-haired fan who dropped the easy pass in front of his son. The guy acted a little (like a jerk), so maybe that’s why on Roethlisberger’s next attempt he threw the ball about a hundred miles an hour over the WR’s head and right into the same guy’s chest, who, of course, dropped it. Little nasty from the big guy. I chuckled.

Hapa 08-11-2008 01:08 PM

Re: When Ben's in a bad mood...

Lol thats pretty cool

Texasteel 08-11-2008 07:36 PM

Ben wins 15 games as a rookie, wins a Super Bowl, almost kills himself and plays anyway, and I beleave was the 2nd rated passer last year.
If his name was Manning they would be fitting him for a Hall of Fame jacket right now.

Preacher 08-11-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siss (Post 421406)
From Wexel:

Funny moment on Saturday: Roethlisberger wasn’t in a real good mood, probably because of the nagging groin and probably because a couple guys dropped passes in the 2-on-2 red-zone drill. So then he really started humming the ball around. One of the other QBs threw a fade and overshot his target. It instead went to a red-haired fan who dropped the easy pass in front of his son. The guy acted a little (like a jerk), so maybe that’s why on Roethlisberger’s next attempt he threw the ball about a hundred miles an hour over the WR’s head and right into the same guy’s chest, who, of course, dropped it. Little nasty from the big guy. I chuckled.

I hate to say it... but that is hilarious.

It also says a lot about his leadership and protecting his other QB's. You know they loved him for that.

siss 08-11-2008 08:42 PM

Its like pissing off super man!

deminutah 05-02-2009 02:24 PM

I would have paid to see that:toofunny:

ShutDown24 05-02-2009 02:35 PM

Old topic, didn't catch it when it started... But since it's been revived that's awesome.