Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   My car got stolen (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2644)

RoethlisBURGHer 11-21-2005 11:22 AM

My car got stolen

Saturday night I was at an overnight at my church in one of the Christian groups I am in,when my car got stolen out of the church parking lot.The room me and some of my friends were in was right by the parking lot,unfortunatly the windows looked into the garden and not the lot.But we heard a car door slam and a car start...but we thought nothing of it until I walked outside to put my stuff in my car and found my friend Paul in the spot I had parked.

Of all the times I have left my car in that parking lot by it's self or basicly alone,nothing ever happened to it.But when it's there with a bunch of cars,and the entire group is at the church,it gets stolen.

It completly blows my mind,the fact that it was stolen while a bunch of people were at the church...and the fact that people will steal stuff off of church property.I guess nothing's sacred anymore.

Steel - X 11-21-2005 02:50 PM

Re: My car got stolen

Dude I feel your pain my man. Getting your car stolen sucks. Mine got stolen from my own drive way. High speed chase through 5 cities and then he wrecked it. Sorry man hope everything gets fixed soon.

BB2W 11-21-2005 04:23 PM

Unbelievable, that dude has got some serious praying to do...

Did you leave your keys in your car???

BlitzburghRockCity 11-21-2005 05:07 PM

OH man, thats ridiculous !!! Im sorry dude, that really sux. Have you reported it yet?

clevestinks 11-21-2005 05:46 PM

Bummer, I know how it is!

1985, i know I`m old. I bought a brand new Olds Cutlass Supreme, T-tops, leather interior, factory chrome wheels, 307 4bbl.

My insurance agent said, " It will get stolen" I said" Know frigin way" He was right.

They caught three guys stripping it. I presed charges, thye got off with receiving stolen property!

Funny thing is, twenty years later. I still have the car!

RoethlisBURGHer 11-21-2005 06:46 PM

Yes,I reported it stolen right after I realized it was stolen.Unfortunaly,by the time I went outside and saw it was stolen,it was probally already stripped down.Being in Cleveland,they probally took it no more than 10 minutes from my church to get it stripped down.

And with only liability insurance,I won't get jack shit for it.So with no car,and virtually no money....I got jack shit to drive,and jack shit to buy a new car with.

geran42o 11-21-2005 06:57 PM

Dude that sucks azz. Hope everything works out for ya.

RoethlisBURGHer 11-21-2005 07:45 PM

Well,my pastor is gonna hold a talent show at the church and a dinner to raise money so I can get a new car.But I don't know how much money can be raised right now,it's so close to Christmas and that's where everyone's money is going.

clevestinks 11-21-2005 08:30 PM

Do you work at all Roeth?

Prosdo 11-21-2005 08:53 PM

Sorry Roeth. That really sucks. Hope everything works out for you.