Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fans in Ohio (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2655)

bleedblack&gold 11-22-2005 07:00 AM

Fans in Ohio
 
In Columbus, theres more Steelers fan than Browns or Bungals, except for my son who is a blowns fan. (mother dropped him on his head when he was a baby) Steelers rock in Columbus!

Steel - X 11-22-2005 12:40 PM

Re: Fans in Ohio
 
Welcome, you will be glad you found the site

clevestinks 11-22-2005 01:46 PM

Re: Fans in Ohio
 
Actually Ohio Steelers fans get to have all the fun. We get to torment the losers

StillerPaul 11-26-2005 05:55 PM

Re: Fans in Ohio
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
Actually Ohio Steelers fans get to have all the fun. We get to torment the losers

You got that right. I live in the heart of Cleveland. And lemme tell yin'z, 2 times a year i get to be the happiest guy in town while it is a funeral atmosphere for the clowns fans.
:bouncy: :grin: :cool:

Pittsburgh_Blitzkrieg43 12-06-2005 07:37 PM

Re: Fans in Ohio
 
I'm out of a small town called London near Columbus, theres about 7 Steelers fans in the entire school and were all surrounded by clowns and bungals fans.

clevestinks 12-13-2005 06:03 PM

Re: Fans in Ohio
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsburgh_Blitzkrieg43
I'm out of a small town called London near Columbus, theres about 7 Steelers fans in the entire school and were all surrounded by clowns and bungals fans.

You 7 are the only ones with class!

Steel - X 12-15-2005 07:54 AM

Re: Fans in Ohio
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
You 7 are the only ones with class!

Now thats funny but very correct!

Motley Nate 12-20-2005 05:35 PM

Re: Fans in Ohio
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StillerPaul
You got that right. I live in the heart of Cleveland. And lemme tell yin'z, 2 times a year i get to be the happiest guy in town while it is a funeral atmosphere for the clowns fans.
:bouncy: :grin: :cool:

I have to admit it, this area is pretty darn quiet after a Steelers game. Heck, go back a few years when they beat the Browns three times in one year. The funniest part was I went to the first game at the new Browns Stadium. I sat in the Dawg Pound where they mercilessly pounded anyone wearing black and gold, until the start of the game when the Steelers started to pour it on the Browns. At least the crowd got a decent pre-game warm up. :rolleyes:

To be honest, it's not much of a rivalry anymore. That SOB Art Modell ruined it. I thought it was commendable that the Rooney family showed some support to save the rivalry.

Bengals / Steelers will be the next big rivalry, maybe Cincy / Pitt III in January?

Any other Steeler fans in this area? Maybe we can hook up when we meet for #3 in January.

clevestinks 12-20-2005 06:04 PM

Re: Fans in Ohio
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Motley Nate
I have to admit it, this area is pretty darn quiet after a Steelers game. Heck, go back a few years when they beat the Browns three times in one year. The funniest part was I went to the first game at the new Browns Stadium. I sat in the Dawg Pound where they mercilessly pounded anyone wearing black and gold, until the start of the game when the Steelers started to pour it on the Browns. At least the crowd got a decent pre-game warm up. :rolleyes:

To be honest, it's not much of a rivalry anymore. That SOB Art Modell ruined it. I thought it was commendable that the Rooney family showed some support to save the rivalry.

Bengals / Steelers will be the next big rivalry, maybe Cincy / Pitt III in January?

Any other Steeler fans in this area? Maybe we can hook up when we meet for #3 in January.

You are a 100% correct, the rivalry has died for US. Not for them. Brownies fans suck, they are so fair weathered that its sickening. Haven`t heard a word out of them all season, now this game is here, and there all like " Steelers Suck" I`m like" Well if we suck, what the &&^&^^*%(, do you guys do"

mrup03 01-20-2006 08:06 AM

Re: Fans in Ohio
 
I'm a huge steelers fan in Columbus, Ohio looking for a steelers bar to watch the game at on sunday. Anybody know of a good place?

Mike


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum