Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   SFNFC Opening (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26771)

revefsreleets 08-27-2008 09:01 AM

SFNFC Opening

We have one, possibly two openings for this league. Who were the two people in the pool that were the odd men out? Millwalldavey (sp?) and someone else, I believe.

43Hitman may or may not play...he has to autodraft and is debating whether it's worth it or not. Draft is Saturday at noon (EST) so I can't wait anymore to fill the spot(s).

fansince'76 08-27-2008 09:27 AM

Re: SFNFC Opening

Hey revs, I think steelymcmatt and STEELtownHAVOX were both interested. I'm pretty sure millwalldavey has joined the SFAFC, but Crush can verify that for sure.

revefsreleets 08-27-2008 12:35 PM

Gotcha...I'm waiting for 43....

STEELtownHAVOX 08-27-2008 03:25 PM

Count me in, well what's the rules? it's not a keeper league is it?

revefsreleets 08-27-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STEELtownHAVOX (Post 427895)
Count me in, well what's the rules? it's not a keeper league is it?

Nope...I'll send you an invite.

We have one more opening. Who else "missed the cut"?

Wait, instead, how about this? The league is balanced right now, and i don't want to mess with that...when i get a 12th, I'll send the two invites out and we'll balance the league back out...

So I need a taker...I PM'd steelmcmatt...as soon as he responds positively, we have our league!

lilyoder6 08-27-2008 04:01 PM

:o.. hopefully this draft won't take too long.. lol.. from the start of the draft i have 3 hrs b4 i have to go to work.. :o but i should be fine

revefsreleets 08-27-2008 04:10 PM

I'm drafting in my other league tonight at 9:30. I think they usually take an hour and a half or so. Depends GREATLY on how prepared people are...that other league is 10 years old filled with vet FF players, so we cruise. I'll be done at 10:30.

Note to SFNFC players: DO YOUR HOMEWORK! My Buckeyes play at noon Saturday, and I want to be caught up on my DVR by the third quarter:flap:

Blonde Bomber 08-27-2008 05:28 PM

I need another league if something is open

revefsreleets 08-29-2008 07:49 AM

I'm going to leave it at 10. The draft is actually tomorrow at 12:30...I thought it was noon, but that's an extra half hour for the west coasters!

Good luck everyone...make sure you test your system (on the draft page...can't miss it). See ya all tomorrow for the big draft!

lilyoder6 08-29-2008 04:56 PM

:crying01: i will be on auto pick 4 the draft tom.. someone at my work quit and i'm gonna have to cover his shift.. so i have to go in 4 hrs early making me miss the draft.. i'm sry bout this but hopefully he cpu is smart