Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   What's up kids (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2679)

SalukiSteelers 11-23-2005 03:59 PM

What's up kids

Hey guys and gals, I'm new in the neighborhood and just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm a life-long Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins fan.
I moved to Illinois in the Eighties and became a huge Bulls fan.
Thank goodness. At least they were able to give me some titles, Pens not withstanding. I remember Francisco Cabrera vividly and still hate Atlanta.
I'm a college student and free-lance sports writer in Carbondale, IL (about 2 hours southeast of St. Louis) and root for my SIU Salukis every chance I get, unless I'm covering them. Well, I still root for 'em but as loudly.
I hate the Pats, Ravens, Cowboys and whoever is playing the Steelers. Can't stand the Mets, Reds, Cardinals, and Yankees, Braves, and whoever is beating the Pirates.
Really dislike the Knicks but the NBA is really starting to suck.
Hopefully this forum is cool because I'm pretty bored so maybe I can sneak around here and get in to a little scuffle, here or there.
Not scared of conflict or differing opinions but can't stand uninformed or poorly backed up takes.
Huge fan of The Jungle and listen whenever I can. PTI fan, hate Around the Horn.
All right, I sound like a huge dork so I'm out!
Screw Creighton and the Colts.

BB2W 11-23-2005 04:08 PM

Re: What's up kids

Welcome to SF Saluki. :cool:

clevestinks 11-23-2005 04:47 PM

Sounds like a fan with some of my favorite interests! Steelers, Pens, Pirates, the jungle, and Pti, Welcome

BlitzburghRockCity 11-23-2005 05:50 PM

Welcome to SF !! :tt:

Nice introduction !!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 11-23-2005 06:02 PM

welcome
i look forward to reading some of your arguments..
Im sure it wount take long for you to get inot one with Living...
Hes a big pats fan.
but i will say he is well respected on the forum.
anyway. welcome and
GO STEELERS

Koopa 11-23-2005 07:47 PM

welcome to SF, hope you enjoy it here

Prosdo 11-23-2005 10:48 PM

Welcome to SF!!!

SteelerFanInATL 11-24-2005 08:53 AM

Hey, watch your mouth talking about those Knicks. Considering where you currently live I can understand. (lol) We all have to cheer for someone in the NBA since PGH doesn't have a team. Welcome to the best fan site on the internet, enjoy! (GO KNICKS)