Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Attention: Michigan and PSU Fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26841)

revefsreleets 08-30-2008 06:46 PM

Attention: Michigan and PSU Fans

You will RUE the day Pryor signed with OSU. He's SO the real deal. Kid started his career by stepping into a no huddle and moving the ball right down the field (although that initial drive stalled and resulted in a FG). He later just made people look silly scoring a TD. My first impression? Eddie George meets Ben Roethlisberger. I think this kid will be astoundingly good, and lookout USC!

pittsburghp8baller 08-30-2008 07:11 PM

Re: Attention: Michigan and PSU Fans

although i think he really is the real deal, id hold of until he plays a good team before i would start to make the whole you guys are finished speech

lilyoder6 08-30-2008 07:23 PM

wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! pryor did something against youngtown state!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly and the td run looked horrible he ran and liked stopped to get hit and since they are so horrible he was able to score

SteelCityMan786 08-30-2008 07:46 PM

I'll wait to see what he can do against the Big Ten and USC before 10/25. The rest of your non-conference schedule other then USC as like ours(Penn State) minus Oregon State, sucks. Once he proves himself against a good team, then I will buy it.

Haiku_Dirtt 08-30-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 429141)
and lookout USC!

Mr. Pryor meet Mr. Rey Maualuga :jawdrop:

SteelCityMan786 08-30-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haiku_Dirtt (Post 429162)
Mr. Pryor meet Mr. Rey Maualuga :jawdrop:

Meet Mr. Maurece Evans to.

And just in time for his Sophomore Season, he will get to meet Mr. Sean Lee

millwalldavey 08-31-2008 09:04 AM

After seeing him play a bit for the last 2 years, I'm gonna have a hard time rooting against him.

Guess I hafta root against Penn State twice this year.

revefsreleets 08-31-2008 09:02 PM

YSU is no joke...they'd smoke Coastal Carolina by 30, and would give Bowling Green a game, if not beat them.

That's not the point, anyway...he was poised and played well. He gave himself a grade of 4 of 10, so I can't WAIT to see what he does next week.

And why would Pryor fear Maualuga? He practices against better LB's every day...