Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Sakisbury picks the Colts (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2689)

SalukiSteelers 11-25-2005 04:47 AM

Sakisbury picks the Colts

Watched the Coors Light Six Pack tonight and Sean Salisbury picked the Colts to win. All ESPN showed were Colts highlights. Any thoughts?

TasmanianTroy271 11-25-2005 12:11 PM

Re: Sakisbury picks the Colts

well, whenever we're going up against a 10-0 team, of course everyones gonna vote on them. I hate to say it, but we just LOST to the RAVENS! lol like anyone'll pick us to beat the Colts. I'm sure we'll have some supporters, but it's not like anyone thinks this'll be close other than us :P

BlitzburghRockCity 11-25-2005 01:40 PM

Salisbury is ok, but he tries to just be way to hip. When u listen to him on ESPN radio and on NFL network, etc.. he just sounds ridiculous half the time.

I would imagine most media people are gonna pick the colts. I mean they are undefeated, they're at home, so why not.

Which is exactly why they are ripe for the picking !!! :tt:

SteelCityMan786 11-25-2005 01:54 PM

Salisbury will be shocked when the Steelers Upset the Colts.

clevestinks 11-25-2005 02:07 PM

I don`t blame anyone for picking a team that is 10-0, playing at home, against a qb that has barely played in over a month! But i do not like S.S. I think he is wasy to ****y

BlitzburghRockCity 11-25-2005 02:25 PM

The Steeles show up well in Big games, and this is as big as it gets

Suitanim 11-25-2005 04:18 PM

I'll be shocked if even a single major media outlet has any prognosticators taking the Steelers...unlike that fool Boomer Esiason loudly and obnoxiously announcing over and over before the Bungals/Colts game how he essentially was guaranteeing a Bunglas win...

SteelCityMan786 11-25-2005 05:51 PM

This Game is the biggest game the Steelers have played in this year. They'll accomplish the task of knocking off the Colts.

Stlrs4Life 11-25-2005 11:56 PM

Nope, don't matter to me, the Steelers do alot better when nobody picks them to win.

Ambridge 11-26-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Salisbury is ok, but he tries to just be way to hip. When u listen to him on ESPN radio and on NFL network, etc.. he just sounds ridiculous half the time.

I would imagine most media people are gonna pick the colts. I mean they are undefeated, they're at home, so why not.

Which is exactly why they are ripe for the picking !!! :tt:

Too bad Salisbury never played half as well as the expert that he tries to make himself out to be as an analyst.