Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   So many fans down in NC (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2696)

Black-n-Gold 11-25-2005 01:24 PM

So many fans down in NC

There is so so many fans around here I feel like I'm back home. The other day I was at Buffalo Wild Wings and I heard some guy pissed off saying to his buddy, " Feels like I'm in F*&^king Pittsburgh in here". Unfortunately this will be the last game before my deployment, so I'm donating my terrible towel for them to hang up right over the entrance of the place.

BlitzburghRockCity 11-25-2005 01:34 PM

Re: So many fans down in NC

Yeah NC is a huge Steelers market, its awesome!! The panthers resemble the Steelers in alot of ways.. they play tough defense, they like to run the ball first, they play good special teams as well.

Bring a terrible towel with you overseas when u go man !!! It'll be alittle piece of the black n gold to have so you can wave it proud !! :tt:

DisplacedInDixie 12-04-2005 11:30 AM

Where? Are you guys hiding from me?

CarolinaHarley 01-23-2006 01:09 PM

YEAH!!!!

:dancing: HERE WE GO! :dancing: HERE WE GO! :dancing: HERE WE GO! :dancing: Pittsburgh's gonna win the Super Bowl! :dancing:
Good to see there are other Pittsburghers in NC!

redmosqui 01-24-2006 08:13 AM

I live in Kannapolis, outside of Charlotte...where are you all from in NC?

NCStlrzFan 01-26-2006 08:44 AM

Another NC Steeler fan here. New Bern, NC.

flyinhawaiian 01-26-2006 12:32 PM

:busted: Norfolkian here...from the Pittsburgh area tho, the Steeler fans here are rabid..but i doubt as rabid as me! Good to meet y'all

redmosqui 02-03-2006 10:42 AM

where you all go to watch the steelers in NC? anywhere near Kannapolis/Concord?

Tim 02-03-2006 10:59 AM

Currently in Raleigh, NC.

Used to be in the Steelers club around here, but they moved the games to a real crummy place over near NC State. Now I just watch what I can and listen to the rest over the computer.

campbejj 08-07-2006 06:26 AM

Any fans in the Piedmont Triad (Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem) that want to join the Steelers Fan Club need to check out our website at www.triadsteelers.com.

Our Fan Club has been around as an organized club since 1993.
We make our home at The Pour House in downtown Greensboro....check out the site for more details and spread the word.

We are having a Preseason Kickoff Party on August 13th where you can learn more about the club....become a member....watch the 2005 Season Review DVD...there will be food, fun, raffles, etc.

John Campbell
Club Predident.