Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Penguins (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Pens Games (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=27333)

steelpride12 09-20-2008 01:28 PM

Pens Games

So i got my tickets for being on the waiting list, and we paid for 3 tickets to each in section C. I had no clue about the rise in ticket prices. $100 for C tickets is insane, but i guess when your team is that good its no big deal. 2 years ago i joined the waiting list thinkin i would have them, but the wait is almost 7 years wow the fans are the best part of every sport.

Anyone here going to some games lets go steelersfever let me see all the loyal Pens fans!

GO PENS!!:applaudit:

X-Terminator 09-22-2008 07:10 PM

Re: Pens Games

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelpride12 (Post 438272)
So i got my tickets for being on the waiting list, and we paid for 3 tickets to each in section C. I had no clue about the rise in ticket prices. $100 for C tickets is insane, but i guess when your team is that good its no big deal. 2 years ago i joined the waiting list thinkin i would have them, but the wait is almost 7 years wow the fans are the best part of every sport.

Anyone here going to some games lets go steelersfever let me see all the loyal Pens fans!

GO PENS!!:applaudit:

I'll definitely be at some games this year - this is my 10th season as a season ticket holder :drink:

Yeah, the Pens raised ticket prices across the board for the 2nd straight season. HTG and I are paying $4 per ticket more than we did last season for our season tickets, in fact. I have heard that there will be cheaper seats once the new building opens in 2010 since they'll have more seats available overall and more luxury suites/club seats than they have at Mellon, which will make a lot more money for the team. They will also likely have a few more seats available for season ticket plans, so be patient - since you are high on the list, you'll probably be able to buy them then.

steelpride12 09-22-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Terminator (Post 440393)
I'll definitely be at some games this year - this is my 10th season as a season ticket holder :drink:

Yeah, the Pens raised ticket prices across the board for the 2nd straight season. HTG and I are paying $4 per ticket more than we did last season for our season tickets, in fact. I have heard that there will be cheaper seats once the new building opens in 2010 since they'll have more seats available overall and more luxury suites/club seats than they have at Mellon, which will make a lot more money for the team. They will also likely have a few more seats available for season ticket plans, so be patient - since you are high on the list, you'll probably be able to buy them then.

Sounds good im a young guy and don't have the money to be paying $100 for C sections seats.
We have the luxury life the Pens are dominating and we have a new arena i am dying to see in 2010!
I have waiting soo long for a good team and finally we got it and a team that can win it all.
GO PENS!!! :sofunny:

Preacher 10-13-2008 12:35 AM

Da bump...