Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   A New error message (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=27477)

Preacher 09-25-2008 03:20 PM

A New error message

Ok...

Still having problems with pages not loading. I tried to refresh twice and got this message. thought it was important enough to start a new thread as to get Mike's (via the mods) attention.

Quote:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, support@ipower-inc.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

klick81 09-25-2008 04:33 PM

Re: A New error message

Yep, same here.

Preacher 09-25-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 441872)
Ok...
and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error..

By the way... I just LOVED this part of the error message! :rofl:

HometownGal 09-25-2008 06:31 PM

I'm still having the same problems, too, and it's only getting worse. It seems every other time I try to post or pull up a thread, I get that message several times before I can actually get the post in. :banging::banging:

I have alerted Mike and hopefully, he'll be around to take care of the problem soon. As Mods, we don't have the permissions to take care of tech issues.

ANYONE WHO IS STILL EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS, PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD.

Thanks.

steelwall 09-25-2008 07:50 PM

Same here, but not as often as HTG....

tony hipchest 09-25-2008 09:18 PM

oh yeah,

its been pretty bad and consistant for about 3 days.

must be all the front runner patfans trying to hop on our waggon.

MasterOfPuppets 09-25-2008 10:46 PM

i thought it was just my pc.....:noidea:

X-Terminator 09-26-2008 10:54 AM

I just got the same error message.

Mike, a word of advice...drop IPOWER and go to a better web host, like Bluehost. The other board I'm an admin on has not had one problem (other than software-related) since the switch to Bluehost. That board's owner used IPOWER and it was nothing but problem after problem.

www.bluehost.com

Just tryin' to help...

SteelMember 09-26-2008 12:26 PM

I'm getting this alot also. Seems to happen mostly when I navigate using the underlined links or posting. I get the error, but can sometimes use the "back" feature of the browser and the site reappears. Although, I usually can't go anywhere else.

I usually end up opening a new browser window and starting over.

HometownGal 09-26-2008 01:43 PM

Is anyone else still experiencing problems? Hasn't changed for me at all. :banging: