Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Props to Mewelde Moore (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=27587)

HereWeGoSteelers219 09-30-2008 12:29 AM

Props to Mewelde Moore

He really stepped up today. Made some huge plays recieving.

Sharkissle29 09-30-2008 12:30 AM

Re: Props to Mewelde Moore

he's gotta get your game ball. coming up huge when it counted most

Preacher 09-30-2008 12:34 AM

I was VERY impressed.

Dang. Who knows... maybe moves up a bit in the depth chart.

Steelman16 09-30-2008 12:49 AM

Mewelde made all the plays out there. He had a huge hand in helping eke out this win.

CanadianSteel 09-30-2008 12:56 AM

Actually he also ran the ball nicely as well as key receptions.
At least he moved forward and got positive yardage when he ran the ball.

pittsburghp8baller 09-30-2008 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 445139)
I was VERY impressed.

Dang. Who knows... maybe moves up a bit in the depth chart.

with Mendenhall out and Carey Davis (didnt hear what was wrong with him) possibly out, he isnt gonna have a choice but move up. in fact depending on if we pick any1 up he may start until Willie Parker gets back.

in anycase, this is the time we are REALLY gonna need our O-Line to step up, they did a better job (didnt need that much improvement to do better) in the second half.

We will see with another big game coming up against the Jaguars this sunday

LVSteelersfan 09-30-2008 01:44 AM

I have been saying all along they need to use Mewelde Moore. Now that you all got a chance to see them use him, you see why he was such a valuable pickup. If we would have used him that way last week. the Eagles would have had to stop that blitzing and it may have been a totally different game. Lets hope Willie gets back soon, but Moore is more than capable of playing some good minutes.

RoethlisBURGHer 09-30-2008 01:47 AM

I could never figure out how he never became the starter in Minnesota. I always thought he was a damn good RB. I am comfortable with him being the starter until Willie returns.

Mikee 09-30-2008 01:48 AM

I was stoked to see him do his thing. I hope to see more of him this year!

El-Gonzo Jackson 09-30-2008 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer (Post 445283)
I could never figure out how he never became the starter in Minnesota. I always thought he was a damn good RB. I am comfortable with him being the starter until Willie returns.

Something about Adrian Peterson and Chester Taylor ahead of him in Minn.

Glad to see Me Mo get some love from the Steeler fans. All I have been reading from fans is that he sucks and hasnt done anything. He was a good pickup and showed his versatility and toughness tonight.

He got overmatched by the Ravens LB's on the blitz, but did you see him stick his nose in there???? "Courage is being afraid, but going anyway" ......Frank Ganz, legendary special teams coach.