Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelers/Ravens - Who Gets Your Game Ball? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=27588)

HometownGal 09-30-2008 12:30 AM

Steelers/Ravens - Who Gets Your Game Ball?

Tough choice between the Steelers D unit and Jeff Reed, so I'm going to give 'em both a game ball. The D kept us in this game, Woodley gobbled up that fumble and scored, and though the Rats got 20 on the board, I think they did an outstanding job feeding Flacco turf burgers and making the plays when it mattered most! :tt03::tt02:

Jeff Reed - what more can I say other than he is outstanding and Mr. Automatic? He put 11 points on that board tonight and kicked the game winner! :thumbsup::tt03::applaudit:

Who gets YOUR game ball(s)?

fansince'76 09-30-2008 12:32 AM

Re: Steelers/Ravens - Who Gets Your Game Ball?

Moore and Woodley.

EDIT: And Reed - the guy is money.

stillers4me 09-30-2008 12:32 AM

Defense and Woodley. His TD turned the game around and switched the momentum our way.

RunWillieRun 09-30-2008 12:32 AM

I still cannot excuse the D for giving up that game tying TD drive in the 4th quarter to a rookie QB so my game all goes to REED.

One word: CLUTCH

MACH1 09-30-2008 12:32 AM

Mine goes to the D. Keeping the game close and with that score turned the momentum our way.

The Duke 09-30-2008 12:32 AM

Memo definitely

he carried the load when all backs went down. and that 3rd down catch and run. freakin amazing

Preacher 09-30-2008 12:33 AM

I gotta give it to Moore and Ben.

Moore stepped up when he needed to.

Ben took control of the team.

cubanstogie 09-30-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunWillieRun (Post 445124)
I still cannot excuse the D for giving up that game tying TD drive in the 4th quarter to a rookie QB so my game all goes to REED.

One word: CLUTCH

they were tired from our offense going 3 and out. It was obvious. I cut them some slack on that drive.

xXTheSteelKingsXx 09-30-2008 12:33 AM

I'll give mine to the Steeler's pass rush(specifically Woodley and Harrison) and Big Ben for really taking control of the offense in the second half.

stillers4me 09-30-2008 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 445122)
Moore and Woodley.

EDIT: And Reed - the guy is money.

Melwede got to show his stuff. I hope we get to see more Moore!