Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tomlin's reaction after field goal (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=27628)

Carolina Steelers 09-30-2008 02:15 PM

Tomlin's reaction after field goal

I love the reaction he had jumping up & down, i like the emotion he shows i thought he was one of the players at first

X-Terminator 09-30-2008 02:21 PM

Re: Tomlins reaction after field goal

What? Mike Tomlin show emotion? I didn't think that was possible (at least according to some people)...

fansince'76 09-30-2008 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Terminator (Post 445758)
What? Mike Tomlin show emotion? I didn't think that was possible (at least according to some people)...

Nope, now he's "too emotional" and "freaks out" too easily:

Quote:

This seems to be a bad habit of Tomlins. I think he just freaks out and call's a timeout cause he thinks it's just some kind of "coaching" thing that he should do to try and make himself feel like he's doing an adequate job.
:rolleyes:

C'mon Mike, lead us to Lombardi #6 and shut the BS up.

Statik 09-30-2008 02:30 PM

I love Tomlin as the HC.....Arians....not too sure about him. I'm really getting sick of the 3rd and short, and we're in a shotgun. Let's just tell everyone "HEY WE'RE THROWING IT....or its a draw play...."

...But I digress, I did like seeing Tomlin jumping up and down with the players last night....what a game!!!

HereWeGoSteelers219 09-30-2008 02:31 PM

I like seeing a young coach get excited like that. It's like he is just one of the guys. Coaches are sometimes way to serious.

verks36 09-30-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Statik (Post 445760)
I love Tomlin as the HC.....Arians....not too sure about him. I'm really getting sick of the 3rd and short, and we're in a shotgun. Let's just tell everyone "HEY WE'RE THROWING IT....or its a draw play...."

...But I digress, I did like seeing Tomlin jumping up and down with the players last night....what a game!!!

I could be totally wrong but wasnt are third down conversion rate good last year doing that?

JackHammer 09-30-2008 02:35 PM

He's under a high powered microscope, that's for sure. I'm sure he'll get it worse than Cowher did because of the XL bandwagon element. Lose one game and the sky is falling. ZOMG FIRE TOMLIN!@!!1121!

Steelman16 09-30-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackHammer (Post 445767)
He's under a high powered microscope, that's for sure. I'm sure he'll get it worse than Cowher did because of the XL bandwagon element. Lose one game and the sky is falling. ZOMG FIRE TOMLIN!@!!1121!

Such is life. The rest of us normal folks just have to live with it, and try to maintain some sense of sanity. :doh:

But on a brighter note...

I love Tomlin's zeal for the game! I think he still has a lot to learn, but nobody can question his intensity on the sideline. He's just as emotional as The Chin was, but it's in a different facet. :thumbsup:

The_WARDen 09-30-2008 02:56 PM

Re: Tomlin's reaction after field goal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina Steelers (Post 445757)
I love the reaction he had jumping up & down, i like the emotion he shows i thought he was one of the players at first

What a great coach? Good job by the FO I must say....they got one that jumps up & down! GO STEELERS!

:tt02:

OneForTheToe 09-30-2008 04:21 PM

Re: Tomlin's reaction after field goal

On second thought, fire that sorry @ss Tomlin.

Make Arians head coach.

All in favor say aye

:stirthepot::smashy::bonk::angel: