Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Steelers Suck! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=27632)

Hapa 09-30-2008 05:48 PM

The Steelers Suck!

The Steelers suck! I hate them! The players are too small, too slow, too stupid. The coaches call plays like 3-year-olds. The dieticians feed them McDonalds, and the trainers aren't even trained! Ben Roethlisberger should be a back-up and Mendenhall is a little weeny for pretending his shoulder hurt! James Harrison and Lamarr Woodley suck too! They got lucky on every sack! Not only that, but the O-Line plays like they weigh 13 lbs total! I HATE THE STEELERS! WE'RE GONNA LOSE EVERY GAME AFTER THIS!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rd31669 (Post 445972)
so why doesn't HAPA come out and say it's a joke. Bad comedy if you ask me. Bum

I thought it'd be like smiling while telling a joke- it ruins it. And it is a joke. So now I ruined it.

HereWeGoSteelers219 09-30-2008 05:53 PM

Re: The Steelers Suck!

Not to mention the bullies from other boards who call our All_Pro, Super Bowl winning QB "Worthlessberger"

stillers4me 09-30-2008 05:55 PM

Did someone forget to take their meds today?

tony hipchest 09-30-2008 05:55 PM

someone caught a bad case of HAPAtitis.

take it to the blast furnace.

if youre trying to be sarcastic, its not even funny.

:coffee:

steelwall 09-30-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 445857)
someone caught a bad case of HAPAtitis.

take it to the blast furnace.

if youre trying to be sarcastic, its not even funny.

:coffee:

2nd that....

iloveben7 09-30-2008 06:01 PM

Wow what an idiot? Mendenhall was pretending? I don't think so and yeah you must've forgot that we won the game and that our QB did win a Superbowl in his sophomore season.

HometownGal 09-30-2008 06:08 PM

People - please calm down! Hapa's post is NOT meant to be taken seriously. It's a shot at some of the boo-birds and FWF's who've been rearing their heads around here and at HF last night.

Go back and read some of Hapa's recent posts, especially his posts on Ben, and you'll see what was intended here.

Others have started similar threads around here since the season began and didn't take the heat - please afford Hapa the same courtesy. Thanks. :tt02:

PisnNapalm 09-30-2008 06:21 PM

still belongs in the Blast Furnace....

steelpride12 09-30-2008 07:03 PM

Wow....

MrHarrison92 09-30-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hapa (Post 445848)
The Steelers suck! I hate them! The players are too small, too slow, too stupid. The coaches call plays like 3-year-olds. The dieticians feed them McDonalds, and the trainers aren't even trained! Ben Roethlisberger should be a back-up and Mendenhall is a little weeny for pretending his shoulder hurt! James Harrison and Lamarr Woodley suck too! They got lucky on every sack! Not only that, but the O-Line plays like they weigh 13 lbs total! I HATE THE STEELERS! WE'RE GONNA LOSE EVERY GAME AFTER THIS!!!!

Ha, if you think they suck so bad then why the hell don't you go out there and show them up? You might as well be a Ravens fan cause you talk just as much shit as Ray Lewis!