Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Ahhh...here we are again! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2766)

tony hipchest 11-30-2005 09:32 PM

Ahhh...here we are again!

bengals ride into pittsburgh high off their 1 game winning streak and steelers have lost 2 in a row for the 1st time in 2 years. if i wore boots id be shaking. what a joke.

CantStop85 12-01-2005 07:18 PM

Re: Ahhh...here we are again!

Did this thread have a point and I missed it?

By point I mean an original thought.

BlitzburghRockCity 12-01-2005 08:23 PM

Something to do w/ letting you know ur going down this weekend :boxing:

SalukiSteelers 12-01-2005 08:35 PM

I tell ya one thing that will be refreshing: The Steelers won't have the target on their backs. When was the last time that our team went in to a game with Cincy with outsiders believing they were going to lose? I'm not sure. Maybe the Bengals were favored in the first meeting.

The sad thing is that even with the way the Steelers have looked the last two weeks, the Bengals are still 3 1/2 point dogs.

jtdapit 12-01-2005 09:07 PM

how bout this, im goin for a long shot but doesnt cinnci suck? just one mans thought.

tony hipchest 12-02-2005 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantStop85
Did this thread have a point and I missed it?

why yes it does. and im not suprised you missed it. i shouldnt have to explain it, corky.

by corky i mean retard. read inbetween the lines and make your own inference.

wildjames 12-04-2005 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
why yes it does. and im not suprised you missed it. i shouldnt have to explain it, corky.

by corky i mean retard. read inbetween the lines and make your own inference.

Boy don't you look like a fool now? LOL

tony hipchest 12-04-2005 11:58 PM

actually i held serve. the fools ran and hid when it got hot in the kithcen. your post game smack is irrelevant. you ran like a chicken before the game ever played out. next

wildjames 12-05-2005 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
actually i held serve. the fools ran and hid when it got hot in the kithcen. your post game smack is irrelevant. you ran like a chicken before the game ever played out. next

I don't think you quite understand, I DONT CHAT ON A KEYBOARD DURING A GAME. Sorry I find that to be quite pathetic, despite how quickly I chat on here after the game is over, which for me was 6pm. Quit acting like that's some 'norm', you're in the extreme minority.

tony hipchest 12-05-2005 11:24 AM

boy your reading comprehension sucks. this thread and previous post has nothing to do with posting during a game. it has to do with your lame assed attempt to call me out. only after a bengals win of course.

you were 8-9 years old last time the bengals were in the playoffs yet you come to this board and say you post more facts, are more knowlegable, and talk better smack than anyone here? you told 1 madden 06 joke and asked if someone was related to cowher and now youre king of the hill? your run is weak. you made more invalid points than stating facts, and you did it all with a chicken shit approach disappearing as soon as i exposed you as outmatched. nice try kid, and remember, a bengals win doesnt automatically grow you a set of stones. next.