Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Penn State/Ohio State fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2773)

Suitanim 12-01-2005 03:11 PM

Penn State/Ohio State fans

What if?

Georgia beats LSU (Very possible)
Colorado beats UT (Very improbable, but Texas has blown these kinds of games before)
OR
UCLA beats USC (Improbable, but they ARE rivals)

PSU plays either UT or USC for the Nat'l championship game.

A couple more steps...

FSU beats Virginia Tech (Could happen)
AGAIN
Colorado upsets Texas

PSU plays OSU in an all Big Ten BCS Nat'l Championship (assuming OSU moves up 4 spots)

I know this is all wishful thinking, but it gives me additional reasons to watch all these games...and I like the PSU/UT matchup because it has OSU's only 2 losses in it...

BB2W 12-01-2005 04:03 PM

Re: Penn State/Ohio State fans

Interesting scenarios, I do hope that UCLA beats USC... PSU vs. OSU in a Bowl Game would be crazy!

Hey Suit, would you like to see the Big Ten add a 12th team, and divide into two divisions and have a Big Ten Championship game??? I think I would... Do you think it will ever happen?

Suitanim 12-01-2005 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB2W
Interesting scenarios, I do hope that UCLA beats USC... PSU vs. OSU in a Bowl Game would be crazy!

Hey Suit, would you like to see the Big Ten add a 12th team, and divide into two divisions and have a Big Ten Championship game??? I think I would... Do you think it will ever happen?

Nah, I'd rather see them drop a game, make everyone play 10 games, and have a 8-10 team playoff.

SteelCityMan786 12-01-2005 07:29 PM

I'd take a 12th Team. And Make a playoff game with 2 Divisons. The Conference needs it anyway. I am getting tired of Hearing these Co-Champions thing. We need to have this title Game.

RoethlisBURGHer 12-01-2005 07:37 PM

The Big 10 (which is actually has 11 members) needs a 12th school (hello Notre Dame?...that's screw up how I root,lol) so we can have a Big 10 Championship Game.This co-Champion thing is BS...the year OSU won it all they were co-champs with Iowa....but very few people know that.

Also,college football needs a damn playoff.

SteelCityMan786 12-01-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
The Big 10 (which is actually has 11 members) needs a 12th school (hello Notre Dame?...that's screw up how I root,lol) so we can have a Big 10 Championship Game.This co-Champion thing is BS...the year OSU won it all they were co-champs with Iowa....but very few people know that.

Also,college football needs a damn playoff.

:iagree: They need something to fix their problems.