Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   new espn commercial for sunday night football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2779)

tony hipchest 12-01-2005 06:40 PM

new espn commercial for sunday night football

has j. theismann and the other 2 commentaters and the steelers o-line. faneca gets pissed when they call him fa-nee'-ka. better than that stupid patriots visa commercial (although id do t. bradys girlfriend)

anyone see the "this is sportscenter" one with ben pulling people out of the bldg during a fire drill

SteelerFanInATL 12-02-2005 09:28 AM

Re: new espn commercial for sunday night football

Yes I saw it yesterday!! I thought it was funny and also supprised. I thought to myself that
at least the ESPN respects us considering how we have played lately. Really I thought it was graat.

Livinginthe past 12-02-2005 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
has j. theismann and the other 2 commentaters and the steelers o-line. faneca gets pissed when they call him fa-nee'-ka. better than that stupid patriots visa commercial (although id do t. bradys girlfriend)

anyone see the "this is sportscenter" one with ben pulling people out of the bldg during a fire drill

I can only begin to imagine how excited Tom Brady's girlfriend would be hear that you would 'do' her....talk about Xmas coming early.... :rolleyes:

NM

tony hipchest 12-02-2005 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
I can only begin to imagine how excited Tom Brady's girlfriend would be hear that you would 'do' her....talk about Xmas coming early.... :rolleyes:

NM

although id have to clean her up real good after being with that goat herder!:grin:

jtdapit 12-02-2005 11:34 AM

i thought both commercials were hilarious

Livinginthe past 12-02-2005 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
although id have to clean her up real good after being with that goat herder!:grin:

Im afraid I cant let you get away with calling TB a common goat-herder ...... he is an Unskilled Agricultural Worker (Goat Division)

:cheers:

NM

hinesfield 12-02-2005 04:13 PM

if anybody can find the video link to that ben espn commercial that would be awesome ive yet to see but ive heard all about it

Cape Cod Steel Head 12-02-2005 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Im afraid I cant let you get away with calling TB a common goat-herder ...... he is an Unskilled Agricultural Worker (Goat Division)

:cheers:

NM

I beg to differ. It does take some skill to herd goats. At least thats what I was told:smile:

BB2W 12-03-2005 09:17 AM

I thought this comercial was dumb. I think it would have been funnier if during the comercial half of the NFL comes blasting through our O-line and smashes Theisman. :grin:

Koopa 12-12-2005 02:16 AM

i finally saw the commercial, it was pretty funny but dude chukky okobi talks like a queer "whoa sit still please"