Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Art Gallery (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Attn: Bigbenfastwillie (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2790)

bengalsfan21 12-02-2005 12:10 PM

Attn: Bigbenfastwillie

I will have your new sig next weew (Monday or Tuesday) Figg has givin me a great idea as to what it could be :cheers:

Suitanim 12-02-2005 03:11 PM

Re: Attn: Bigbenfastwillie

Um...errr...don't the Bengals need to win the game before he changes his sig?

I wouldn't work to hard on that if I was you.

BlitzburghRockCity 12-02-2005 03:16 PM

Alittle pre mature dont ya think ?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 12-02-2005 03:49 PM

The bet was originally that the steelers would beat the colts on monday night.
I will own up to the steelers loss and stand behind the greatest team in the NFL and use whatever SIG is thrown my way..
However, to redeem myself and the steelers football program... maybe bungholesfan21 would like to make another bet on sundays game.....
Possible playoff birth on the line....home field........Offensive Line taking abuse all week..
Along with many other players and coachers........The steelers will be ready and WILL NOT lose this sunday!!!!!

SteelCityMan786 12-02-2005 08:03 PM

You should hould that Bengals Thing. Because The Bungals Could Lose Sunday.

BlitzburghRockCity 12-02-2005 08:07 PM

If I wasnt a moderator on this board I would so jump on that bet w/ the sigs !!!

SteelCityMan786 12-02-2005 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
If I wasnt a moderator on this board I would so jump on that bet w/ the sigs !!!

It's a good thing your a moderator.

bengalsfan21 12-03-2005 12:08 AM

So what is the bet going to be, I am up for this........Bengals win you wear the sig for 2 months.....Steelers win I wear one for a month.
Kind of like a double or nothing for you but I have a month on the line as well.

BlitzburghRockCity 12-03-2005 01:17 AM

How bout you throw in post too of how the winning team is better than the losing one. You know, kind of a, " I know your team rocks and mine sucks" kinda deal!! :rofl:

figg 12-03-2005 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
I will have your new sig next weew (Monday or Tuesday) Figg has givin me a great idea as to what it could be :cheers:

I did? :rolleyes: