Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Winslow mystery hospitalization (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=27990)

I-Want-Troy's-Hair 10-11-2008 02:20 AM

Winslow mystery hospitalization

no wonder it's a mystery who would want the world to know this? ....okay boys grab your crotches cause just the thought of this is gonna hurt.

From profootballtalk.com

Rumor has it that Winslow is suffering from Hydrocele

A league source tells us that the talk among the Browns is that tight end Kellen Winslow landed in the Cleveland Clinic because his balls swelled to the size of grapefruits.

(We think that technical term is testiculus coconutus.)

Actually, one explanation for the situation is a condition known as hyrdocele. And while the condition in itself isnít serious, it could be a symptom of testicular cancer.

And, yeah, I squirmed in my chair the entire time I typed this.

Steelman16 10-11-2008 02:23 AM

Re: Winslow mystery hospitalization

:toofunny:

hizmi 10-11-2008 03:05 AM

I've actually had this happen to me, though it had nothing to with cancer, but rather massive water retention resulting from a kidney ailment. Suffice to say, it is a rather interesting experience, and one that can be quite painful it it gets ahem too big (I literally couldn't walk for a few days).

I'm not Winslow's biggest fan, but I hope this has nothing to do with testicular cancer.

MACH1 10-11-2008 03:15 AM

I guess no one can say he doesn't have a pair. :grin:

Mosca 10-11-2008 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hizmi (Post 453026)
I've actually had this happen to me, though it had nothing to with cancer, but rather massive water retention resulting from a kidney ailment. Suffice to say, it is a rather interesting experience, and one that can be quite painful it it gets ahem too big (I literally couldn't walk for a few days).

I'm not Winslow's biggest fan, but I hope this has nothing to do with testicular cancer.

Yeah, I have this in one testicle, and sometimes it can be really painful. I'm getting it operated on this December. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

stillers4me 10-11-2008 10:30 AM

Can't relate......... :noidea:

But it doesn't sound like anything I'd want to experiance if I could.

I'm no Winslow fan, but I sure hope it's nothing serious.

stillers4me 10-11-2008 10:35 AM

This just in.......

WINSLOW ON ANTIBIOTICS FOR INFECTION
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 11, 2008, 10:15 a.m.
A league source tells PFT that Browns tight end Kellen Winslow is currently in the Cleveland Clinic receiving antibiotic treatments for an infection.

Per the source, it’s still iffy whether he will be ready to go for Monday night’s home game against the Giants.

Winslow’s condition has been the subject of much talk in league circles in the last couple of days. He spent the night in the hospital after missing practice Thursday, and then unexpectedly spent another night in the hospital Friday.

Browns coach Romeo Crennel has been vague, other than to say that Winslow’s arms and legs aren’t falling off. We’ve previously heard that Winslow has swelling in a certain area where he’d prefer not to have swelling.
http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

Oh geez...........don't tell me he has a staph infection THERE. :sofunny:

Petesburgh66 10-11-2008 07:45 PM

I didn't know the Cleveland Browns had any balls.

Preacher 10-11-2008 07:55 PM

Here's hoping he doesn't have anything near the seriousness of testicular cancer.

xfl2001fan 10-11-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petesburgh66 (Post 453188)
I didn't know the Cleveland Browns had any balls.

After returning and being just shy of the Joke of the league (thank you Matt Millen) for many years, you'd have to have balls to suit up and call yourself a team.

Even this season...it's pitiful.