Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   i'm a man of my word (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2819)

Koopa 12-04-2005 04:19 PM

i'm a man of my word

i told bengalsfan21 when they beat a team worth a damn i'll be the first to start a thread giving props........well congrats to your bastard bengals, y'all played a very good game. but now i hope y'all get killed in the playoffs :grin:

bengalsfan21 12-04-2005 04:22 PM

Re: i'm a man of my word

Thanks Koopa :cheers: but truth is all teams in playoffs have a good running game so we won't last long.

CantStop85 12-04-2005 04:25 PM

Eh, maybe you guys will make it back to the playoffs next season.

bengalsfan21 12-04-2005 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantStop85
Eh, maybe you guys will make it back to the playoffs next season.

:toofunny: Bengals are 2 defensive tackles away from a run stopping D and one safety away from an even better secondary, it is the Bengals turn for some years now.

Koopa 12-04-2005 04:28 PM

we still have a shot at the playoffs, cause the broncos are gonna win today and the raiders will pull off the upset

CantStop85 12-04-2005 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
:toofunny: Bengals are 2 defensive tackles away from a run stopping D and one safety away from an even better secondary, it is the Bengals turn for some years now.

If we can get someone to anchor the line and a better safety (with Madieu healthy), we'll be the equivalent of this year's colts.

SteelCityMan786 12-04-2005 06:38 PM

That's right the Broncos Will win today and help us out so we can get in as a Wild Card.

bengalsfan21 12-04-2005 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786
That's right the Broncos Will win today and help us out so we can get in as a Wild Card.

That didn't work out to well

BlitzburghRockCity 12-04-2005 09:59 PM

yeah we arent out of this yet by any means..but we arent in the greatest position either..

The bengals just simply did what they had to do and captilized on the mistakes we made most of the time. Credit them for showing up and playing hard and coming away w/ the big win.

bengalsfan21 12-04-2005 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
yeah we arent out of this yet by any means..but we arent in the greatest position either..

The bengals just simply did what they had to do and captilized on the mistakes we made most of the time. Credit them for showing up and playing hard and coming away w/ the big win.

Wow I see a change in tone around here in a positive way, I don't think I have seen "bungles" anywhere in regards to this outcome :cheers: