Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Representing the Steelers Fever in a London Flashmob (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=28327)

the_king_from_leon 10-23-2008 04:33 AM

Representing the Steelers Fever in a London Flashmob

http://www.nfluk.com/video/1?id=44

I went along wearing my Steelers Maddox jersey and holding a terrible towel at the London Flashmob to start to create some hype for the NFL London game this weekend.

All the Steelers fans are also going to go along to a pub after the game to see us beat the G-men!:tt03:

Lock Down 10-23-2008 05:06 AM

Re: Representing the Steelers Fever in a London Flashmob

Way to rep the Steelers & nice catch :thumbsup: what a huge shock that would of been to anyone not expecting it, looked like a good bit of fun; no hard tackles though :laughing:

SCSTILLER 10-23-2008 07:14 AM

Leon, when I was working over there for a month, I was surprised by how many British Steeler fans there were. I was in London wearing a Steelers shirt and had probably about 20 locals come up to me asking about the Steelers. Pretty cool

SteelMember 10-23-2008 07:23 AM

That was pretty sweet. :thumbsup:

the_king_from_leon 10-23-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCSTILLER (Post 459187)
Leon, when I was working over there for a month, I was surprised by how many British Steeler fans there were. I was in London wearing a Steelers shirt and had probably about 20 locals come up to me asking about the Steelers. Pretty cool

I havent come accross that many but those which I have all seem pretty passionate about the team unlike some of the glory fans which you see who can just about name you Tom Brady!

TailgateMel 10-23-2008 12:05 PM

cool! Nice work! Now we know what you look like too!

See you next month!

Mel

Avoid LLoyd1975 10-24-2008 09:34 AM

Cool bro. But what's up with the Maddox jersey? (Just messin with you.)

the_king_from_leon 10-24-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avoid LLoyd1975 (Post 459783)
Cool bro. But what's up with the Maddox jersey? (Just messin with you.)

HAHAHA bought it when I was out in Pittsburgh it was reduced to $9 as he had just been cut, when I first got into the Steelers he was playing at QB and I liked the fact that he had also played in the XFL! Waiting for my Franco Harris and Polamalu to arrive! :tt03:

Avoid LLoyd1975 10-24-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_king_from_leon (Post 459784)
HAHAHA bought it when I was out in Pittsburgh it was reduced to $9 as he had just been cut, when I first got into the Steelers he was playing at QB and I liked the fact that he had also played in the XFL! Waiting for my Franco Harris and Polamalu to arrive! :tt03:

Lol...Alright now. You know my sister in law still proudly sports her Maddox jersey. She can't stand Ben. I don't get it with her. I am always making fun of her. I think at the time he was very popular, hell I still have an autographed framed 8 x 10 photo. Its in the closet but I still have it. I was thinking we should start a jersey fund/donation pot for you to get a different jersey.:tt02:

oldschool 10-24-2008 06:31 PM

Way to go, but we've got to get you a new jersey, I loved Tommy Gun, but you have to move on.