Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thanks, Again! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=28348)

steelpride12 10-23-2008 10:34 PM

Thanks, Again!

I know a thank you has already been posted, but once again thanks to all the Mods working there butts off to keep this site spam free and running well.
Fansince76', Hometowngirl to say the least have done so much and myself and the whole site would like to say thanks for almost completely fixing the bug problem.
We here are so loyal to each other and our Steelers, Pens, Pirates, but truly loyal to all our Mods who do so much.
Thanks,
Steelpride12 :hatsoff::hug::drink::thumbsup::tt03:

MACH1 10-24-2008 12:00 AM

Re: Thanks, Again!

Yup...I'll throw in my thanks too. :hatsoff: Keep up the good work you two. :drink:
Betcha can't wait till Nov. :chuckle:

Preacher 10-24-2008 04:26 AM

I think Mike has to get some of that love... it seems he reset the emails and took care of the bugs.

the mods However, are swinging a good hammer on the spammer that DO get through.. and there are still quite a few I would imagine!! :drink:

HometownGal 10-25-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 459710)
I think Mike has to get some of that love... it seems he reset the emails and took care of the bugs.

the mods However, are swinging a good hammer on the spammer that DO get through.. and there are still quite a few I would imagine!! :drink:

Thanks guys! :drink:

Yes- Mike did reset some things and it has pretty much taken care of the spammers and bots, but every now and then, one gets through and we squish it like a grape!

A HUGE thank you to those members who alerted us to the spam threads that were being posted when neither of us was logged into the board in the wee hours of the morning - it was a tremendous help! :thumbsup::applaudit:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 10-25-2008 10:44 AM

Thanks, Never really gave this much thought, but I never had any problems on this site, and it is always running great. You are all doing a great job.

GBMelBlount 10-25-2008 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE (Post 460259)
Thanks, Never really gave this much thought, but I never had any problems on this site, and it is always running great. You are all doing a great job.

Agreed. Thank you Marianne & Gary for all of your hard and often unappreciated work.

SteelCityMan786 10-25-2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 460243)
Thanks guys! :drink:

Yes- Mike did reset some things and it has pretty much taken care of the spammers and bots, but every now and then, one gets through and we squish it like a grape!

A HUGE thank you to those members who alerted us to the spam threads that were being posted when neither of us was logged into the board in the wee hours of the morning - it was a tremendous help! :thumbsup::applaudit:

Glad to help. :thumbsup:

Texasteel 10-25-2008 05:42 PM

It's to bad it takes a near disasster for the the mods the thank you they deserve every day.
Take what you can get.

Thank you very much.