Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ATTN: *****es (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2847)

bengalsfan21 12-05-2005 02:26 PM

ATTN: *****es

The ones who left me rep and didn't say who you are, come forward and be a real ***** and own up to a smacking or two.

tony hipchest 12-05-2005 02:34 PM

Re: ATTN: *****es

i was beginning to wonder how on a day the bengals beat the steelers you could have built up so much rep. must be a computer glitch. :)

bengalsfan21 12-05-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
i was beginning to wonder how on a day the bengals beat the steelers you could have built up so much rep. must be a computer glitch. :)

:grin: say what you all will but I would be missed here if I was gone :cool:

but the rep was from newbies calling me gay or someone with no rep power I don't care but I would like to know who did it.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 12-05-2005 05:11 PM

I am in the process of changing my sig.....I will use it for a month.....I should put Ike Taylor over it just like he was on chad johnson the last 2 games.
But honestly im havoing trouble changing it over.......Im not good with this stuff.......anyone want to help? How do i change my sig?
and save the one i have now so i can go back to it in a month

tony hipchest 12-05-2005 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
:grin: say what you all will but I would be missed here if I was gone :cool:

but the rep was from newbies calling me gay or someone with no rep power I don't care but I would like to know who did it.

lol but it was + rep right? id like to know too so i can + rep them! :rofl: just kidding, that sucks. if someones gonna talk shit they might as well do it out in the open so everyone can enjoy it.

Prosdo 12-05-2005 05:18 PM

BigBenFastWillie sent you a PM

Koopa 12-05-2005 06:54 PM

that's one thing that pisses me off too.....i could care less if i get neg rep but at least have the balls to put your handle on there.

BlitzburghRockCity 12-05-2005 07:12 PM

I replied to your pm willie.. maybe prosdo did too..

dont worry 21, newbs who leave rep doesnt negatively or postively affect you. Now if I leave you rep, you'll know it :rofl:

Iron City Hangover 12-06-2005 04:35 PM

I get bad rep everytime I make a post and mostly from Suitanim. I don't cry about it.

bengalsfan21 12-06-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron City Hangover
I get bad rep everytime I make a post and mostly from Suitanim. I don't cry about it.

I don't care to get it, hell I was in the negative for the longest......I just hate when people don't sign off on it, why must they be scared to say hey I gave you bad rep?