Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bill Cowher should be fired (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2852)

Go_Cats 12-05-2005 06:26 PM

Bill Cowher should be fired
 
He just cant win the big game, year in and year out, the window is closed..time for that team to smarten up and make a change. Yesterdays game was an embarrassment for Pitt. as long as he is the HC they will not win any big games in Pitt. Imagine there was a thread asking if he was a better coach than Shanny this week..that poster should be barred..

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 12-05-2005 06:29 PM

Re: Bill Cowher should be fired
 
Can anyone name a coach that would make a better fit than Cowher for the steelers.
What coach would anyone like to see take his place????
I say stay with cowher!!!!!!!
anyone else?

Go_Cats 12-05-2005 06:29 PM

Re: Bill Cowher should be fired
 
Norm Chow.............

Suitanim 12-05-2005 06:34 PM

Re: Bill Cowher should be fired
 
Norm Chow is like 100 years old, and he's not exactly working wonders in Tennessee now, is he?

Did Bill Cowher fumble the ball 4 times yesterday? Did he throw 3 INT's? Did he miss the call on the fumbled Bengal Punt? Did he miss the throw that Ricardo Coclough should have at least knocked down, if not picked off, that ended up in a TJ TD?

No.

Go_Cats 12-05-2005 06:35 PM

Re: Bill Cowher should be fired
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
Norm Chow is like 100 years old, and he's not exactly working wonders in Tennessee now, is he?

Did Bill Cowher fumble the ball 4 times yesterday? Did he throw 3 INT's? Did he miss the call on the fumbled Bengal Punt? Did he miss the throw that Ricardo Coclough should have at least knocked down, if not picked off, that ended up in a TJ TD?

No.

Look at what chow has had to work with....... That offense has moved the ball farely well

Chows rep at USC speaks for itself

tony hipchest 12-05-2005 06:36 PM

Re: Bill Cowher should be fired
 
lmao! norm chow? you probably thought s. spurrier was great coming out of college too right? or were you only 10 yrs old when washington hired him.

what is hilarious is that bengals finally have their 1st winning season in 15 years and all of a sudden their fans wrote the book on success and winning. time to put down that ich bible you got there. next thing you know youll be bald in an airport wearing a black and orange striped robe.

Go_Cats 12-05-2005 06:39 PM

Re: Bill Cowher should be fired
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
lmao! norm chow? you probably thought s. spurrier was great coming out of college too right? or were you only 10 yrs old when washington hired him.

what is hilarious is that bengals finally have their 1st winning season in 15 years and all of a sudden their fans wrote the book on success and winning. time to put down that ich bible you got there. next thing you know youll be bald in an airport wearing a black and orange striped robe.

Spurrier really wasnt given the chance in Wash he was set up to fail under an al davis like owner. Chow is a great coach I would be pissed if the steelers got him

Cowher has had 15 years to do the job and hasnt. Time to move on

Suitanim 12-05-2005 06:40 PM

Re: Bill Cowher should be fired
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Go_Cats
Look at what chow has had to work with....... That offense has moved the ball farely well

Chows rep at USC speaks for itself

People have been talking about Chow in the NFL for YEARS...It was kind of a surprise that he was actually finally hired last year. He's far too old to be a HC in the NFL.

What about the rest of my post?

Go_Cats 12-05-2005 06:43 PM

Re: Bill Cowher should be fired
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
People have been talking about Chow in the NFL for YEARS...It was kind of a surprise that he was actually finally hired last year. He's far too old to be a HC in the NFL.

What about the rest of my post?

I pretty much agree with the rest of your post, but its always something with Cowher

14 years of excuses

Go_Cats 12-05-2005 06:46 PM

Re: Bill Cowher should be fired
 
I dont think he looks that old

http://www.popmatters.com/sports/fea...3-normchow.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum