Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Go Gamec0cks! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=28568)

cowboykilla 10-31-2008 04:43 PM

Go Gamec0cks!

Let me warn all of the teams in the S.E.C. about a storm that is brewing in Columbia,South Carolina. And that storm is the Gameprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterp rofanityfilters. Yeah i know you will probably bring up our history,and that's cool,but we have finally turned the corner and payback is a bitch. We have the best defense in the country,a future heisman winner in Stephen Garcia,and one of the best coaches in the history of college football. We probably won't play for the S.E.C. title this year but 09 is a lock. We will still make some noise this year and probably end up in the top ten,but next year the gloves are off and the sky's the limit. Wait a minute,i haven't taken my meds today. What was i rambling about? Anyway,GO profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterS!:chicken:

GoFins11 11-01-2008 09:28 AM

Re: Go profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilters!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboykilla (Post 464761)
Let me warn all of the teams in the S.E.C. about a storm that is brewing in Columbia,South Carolina. And that storm is the Gameprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterp rofanityfilters. Yeah i know you will probably bring up our history,and that's cool,but we have finally turned the corner and payback is a bitch. We have the best defense in the country,a future heisman winner in Stephen Garcia,and one of the best coaches in the history of college football. We probably won't play for the S.E.C. title this year but 09 is a lock. We will still make some noise this year and probably end up in the top ten,but next year the gloves are off and the sky's the limit. Wait a minute,i haven't taken my meds today. What was i rambling about? Anyway,GO profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterS!:chicken:

Does it annoy you that you can say you teams name without it being filtered.

:chuckle:

atlsteelers 11-03-2008 08:53 AM

Garcia looks good - although you guys should hire a bodyguard or pay somebody to keep him out of trouble. If he keeps his head on straight the ole ball coach my finaly have his qb.

SCSTILLER 11-07-2008 12:46 PM

I think that I hear every year from Gameprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterp rofanityfilter fans that this is their year. You are the first to say next year. I find it funny, USC hires Lou Holtz, fans say "we will win the national championship", and soon as they hired Spurrier, same thing. I really don't see USC winning it all. They are getting better, but I can't see them getting the recruits of Fla, GA, etc. JMO

SteelCityMan786 11-08-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoFins11 (Post 464906)
Does it annoy you that you can say you teams name without it being filtered.

:chuckle:

I also don't know why *s aren't use any more compared to prprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterpro fa nityfilter