Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Solution to the Steelers Problems?? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2878)

BigDude66687 12-07-2005 01:59 AM

The Solution to the Steelers Problems??

Heres a wacky offseason move that would aid the steelers immensely

he's a 6'3" wideout, he's physical, he'll throw blocks, he runs good routes, he can get deep open against anyone, he'll be cheap

I propose the Steelers sign Terrel Owens, wait i know he doesnt fit the bill as a steeler material but i think that the Steelers can keep him quiet esp with our players, they'll shut him up real good. Additonally he'd take the double teams of ward, ward is kicking some serious ass against them now. Also look at how much he made McNabbs stats improve, Big Ben is a btr qb than mcnabb so how much btr would Big Bens stats be.. giving Ben a player who can get open deep and bring the ball down unlike now we would have an actual deep threat. Randle El and Wilson are both slot recievers :/ neither are starting caliber players in this league

Just think about taht offense with Parker/White at Rb, Miller at TE, Ward and Owens at WE damn we'd ****in rape some *****es

BlitzburghRockCity 12-07-2005 02:07 AM

Re: The Solution to the Steelers Problems??

Look at what he did to the eagles team..he single handedly brought them down to his level w/ his whining, complaining, off field antics, dis respect for coaches... I know BC and our team dont take any shiat from anyone but even this guy would be pushing it. The rooneys will never sign a guy like TO no matter how much apologizes :rofl:

Prosdo 12-07-2005 02:30 AM

I would be absolutely shocked if the Steelers signed TO. The Rooneys don't deal with BS like that.

Rotorhead 12-07-2005 04:56 AM

Although his talent is good, I would take a sabatical from being a Steelers until he was gone if they signed him!

Cape Cod Steel Head 12-07-2005 08:02 AM

No thanks! I'd rather have a losing season than have him be a Steeler!

SteelerFanInATL 12-07-2005 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prosdo
I would be absolutely shocked if the Steelers signed TO. The Rooneys don't deal with BS like that.

The Rooneys would NEVER entertain the tought of signing TO, NEVER!!!!!!!

tony hipchest 12-07-2005 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerFanInATL
The Rooneys would NEVER entertain the tought of signing TO, NEVER!!!!!!!

maybe they should. the rooneys would never sign c. dillon either and all he did was help lead his team to a sb. for the right price, with stipulations and incentive clauses in his contract, i think this would be a really good fit. after all the goal is to win a sb.

Suitanim 12-07-2005 10:48 AM

No X 1,000,000

fergusonat 12-07-2005 11:48 AM

Complete madness...no...no...no

TO is the complete opposite of what we need

KC_Steeler 12-07-2005 11:55 AM

You have to be crazy...TO in a Steeler Uniform...NO WAY!

TO is an amazing talent on the field and I don't care about his endzone celebrations...I kind of like them.

He would never come here... to much of a running offense.

But if we took TO he would be great for 1 year maybe put us over the top to make a super bowl but he would tear apart this team just like he did Philly.

Question to all...Would you trade 1 Super Bowl for the next 3 years of losing seasons?

NOT ME...there is no telling when the Eagles will be back to thier old form. McNabb, Trotter and even Andy Reid thought they could controll him and we all saw how that turned out.