Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Interview with Bens thumb (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2911)

bengalsfan21 12-09-2005 12:15 PM

Interview with Bens thumb

Mike Tanier / FootballOutsiders.com
Posted: 17 hours ago

We begin this week with a Rundown exclusive: an interview with Ben Roethlisberger's right thumb.

Rundown: You had a rough game against the Bengals. Was it difficult to grip the ball?

Big Ben's Thumb: I felt fine. You can't blame that game on me. Willie Parker's fingers fumbled twice. Why don't you interview them?

RD: Did the glove you were wearing affect your performance?

BBT: An NFL body part must be ready to play under any conditions. Would I have preferred to go gloveless? That's irrelevant. All I can do is get ready for the Bears this week.

RD: Have you gotten any words of encouragement from other appendages around the league?

BBT: Brett Favre's knuckles called me after the game. Deion Sanders' toe has also been there for me. And Tommy Maddox's thumb offers a lot of advice; it has been in some rather tight spots lately.

RD: What about the alleged rift between you and middle finger, who pointed you out in a recent interview?

BBT: Middle and I have a professional relationship, and that's it. We're separated by a whole digit, so we don't have to be too close to win games. He just has to keep my name out of the media, that's all.

RD: Any comment on the nose-picking allegations?

BBT: You have to ask Index about that. This interview's over.

:toofunny:

tony hipchest 12-09-2005 01:44 PM

Re: Interview with Bens thumb

lol. thats only funny cause its so rediculous.

did you see the interview with chad johnsons gold teeth? you shoulve heard what they had to say about his tongue!

figg 12-09-2005 02:02 PM

BF21's a thief :rolleyes:

BlitzburghRockCity 12-09-2005 02:08 PM

:rofl: :rofl:

SteelCityMan786 12-09-2005 03:06 PM

BF21 Is The Moronic Troll Of These Boards.

clevestinks 12-09-2005 03:49 PM

That was funny, but hey he was talking about our team!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 12-09-2005 05:25 PM

Thats funny, but Ben still played and for the most part played well.
Im interested to see how he will play this week against the bears and if hes gonna be protected or not.........if hes getting smacked around pretty good they shoud put maddox in....let him be the tackling dummy

boLT fan 12-09-2005 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=bengalsfan21]Mike Tanier / FootballOutsiders.com
Posted: 17 hours ago
And Tommy Maddox's thumb offers a lot of advice; it has been in some rather tight spots lately.
[QUOTE]

C'mon, even the Steelers fan have to get a giggle out of this one. :funny:

Koopa 12-09-2005 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Thats funny, but Ben still played and for the most part played well.
Im interested to see how he will play this week against the bears and if hes gonna be protected or not.........if hes getting smacked around pretty good they shoud put maddox in....let him be the tackling dummy

no way do you give up on a game like that, put in batch since he's gonna be number 2