Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   WHERE'S Ppissy???????? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=29177)

Steel Duck 11-21-2008 12:55 AM

WHERE'S Ppissy????????
 
:sign09: :sofunny: :laughing: :chuckle: :rofl::toofunny:

:helmet::applaudit::tt::tt03::drink::thumbsup:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold 11-21-2008 01:02 AM

Re: WHERE'S Ppissy????????
 
Back under the rock from whence he came while I drink my rum and coke in celebration!!! :tt03:

Steel Duck 11-21-2008 01:04 AM

Re: WHERE'S Ppissy????????
 
He has to hide in embarassment...Though being a bungles fan, I bet he use to it.... :funny:

revefsreleets 11-21-2008 09:30 AM

Re: WHERE'S Ppissy????????
 
Whoops...wrong thread...

Anyway, as I said elsewhere, there was exactly a 0.0 % chance we'd ever see that douchebag again...

Pdiddy 11-21-2008 09:42 AM

Re: WHERE'S Ppissy????????
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Duck (Post 480305)
He has to hide in embarassment...Though being a bungles fan, I bet he use to it.... :funny:

Not quite hiding in embarrassment yet. I was fairly happy with not getting blown out considering we were without 8 starters, including our two best on offense and the entire left side of our offensive line. On D, two of our starting linemen were gone by the second quarter.

So embarrassed no. Upset with the same old crap from Coach Marvin - yes. (Not going for it on fourth and goal in the fourth quarter) - (Running Chris I can't break an arm tackle Perry on 3rd and 1 instead of Benson, who had been getting a few tough yards)

Considering we had first and goal and if we scored, would have been less than a touchdown behind in the fourth quarter - I was not embarrassed.

The question is, knowing you played a team full of scrubs and a starting QB making his 10th Pro start and you did NOT blow our doors off, are YOU embarrassed? :noidea:

revefsreleets 11-21-2008 10:11 AM

Re: WHERE'S Ppissy????????
 
Douchebag is BACK!

Nice excuses. We have injuries too.

After the first drive, I think you had 6 first downs the rest of the game. 364 to 208 yards. It was a pretty dominant performance when you factor in the weather.

Now go away until next year, loser.

Pdiddy 11-21-2008 10:27 AM

Re: WHERE'S Ppissy????????
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 480504)
Douchebag is BACK!

Nice excuses. We have injuries too.

After the first drive, I think you had 6 first downs the rest of the game. 364 to 208 yards. It was a pretty dominant performance when you factor in the weather.

Now go away until next year, loser.

A Dominant performance - really, come on you can't be this delusional. The fact the Bengal's were still in the game in the fourth quarter is still a shock to me. Your Pro Bowl - Super Bowl winning quarterback went head to head with a guy that has 10 starts in his Pro Career and our D-Backs dropped two gifts thrown their way by Ben. (Other than those two throws Ben did have a good game)

AND you were playing scrubs filling in for scrubs. Yeah, you beat a 1 - 8 - 1 team at home during Prime Time, but is that something to really brag about. :noidea:

revefsreleets 11-21-2008 10:35 AM

Re: WHERE'S Ppissy????????
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pdiddy (Post 480522)
A Dominant performance - really, come on you can't be this delusional. The fact the Bengal's were still in the game in the fourth quarter is still a shock to me. Your Pro Bowl - Super Bowl winning quarterback went head to head with a guy that has 10 starts in his Pro Career and our D-Backs dropped two gifts thrown their way by Ben. (Other than those two throws Ben did have a good game)

AND you were playing scrubs filling in for scrubs. Yeah, you beat a 1 - 8 - 1 team at home during Prime Time, but is that something to really brag about. :noidea:

He who doth protest too much...

CantStop85 11-21-2008 10:49 AM

Re: WHERE'S Ppissy????????
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 480504)
It was a pretty dominant performance when you factor in the weather.

And a pretty average performance when you factor in the injury-riddled 1-8-1 team you were playing.

:noidea:

revefsreleets 11-21-2008 10:55 AM

Re: WHERE'S Ppissy????????
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CantStop85 (Post 480541)
And a pretty average performance when you factor in the injury-riddled 1-8-1 team you were playing.

:noidea:

Another country heard from!

A 17 point win in snowy weather is plenty convincing. There was never a single moment in the game I was anything but 100% convinced we were going to win. The Bengals played hard, but they weren't a good enough team to take advantage of our mounting injuries, God awful punting game, and first half lackluster execution offensively.

There really isn't anyting to say. Your team sucks, we are headed back to the playoffs, your team is not (again) and we swept you. Maybe next year...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum