Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Can you dig it?!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=29419)

cowboykilla 11-30-2008 08:31 PM

Can you dig it?!!

Patriots fans what were you saying earlier this week:blah::blah::blah::blah: How did that work out for ya? Steeler Nation let's make some noise up in this bee-ocht! :tt03: LOUDER I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!! They keep saying what we can't do,we can't hear you,tell it to our defense. :helmet::helmet: Next on the menu,the cowgirls. Now anything can happen,and you cowgirls fans are known for:blah:but just looking at the teams and the season so far,i'd say that alot of towel waving will be going on next sunday at Hienz Field.:tt02::tt03::tt: Ya gotta luv it! Steeler Nation stand up! Matt Cassell:toofunny: Oh yeah,one more thing:dualies: that's for Ratbird Nation.

Stillers33 11-30-2008 08:34 PM

Re: Can you dig it?!!

nice! cowboys:monkey:

ljk2442 11-30-2008 09:00 PM

i just wanted to comment somewhere... LT... 94 timmons has been in my opinion the difference maker this year.... harrison is dominant, no lie, TP has been solid and healthy... but timmons has added depth and speed to a solid core... i really believe there is a bright future with him and the Wood for years to come... go stilllllllllers

oh yeah i liked the one two punch with moore and wp... cant wait for mendenhall

DJ919 11-30-2008 09:27 PM

DAMN GOOD WIN FOR OUR BELOVED BLACK AND GOLD!!!:tt02:...:tt02:...:tt02:...Now we just need to stay focused. Our next few games are challenging but we have the telent to win ALL of them. Right now, there's no question they have to be looking at our Steelers as the major threat for the rest of the season. You know, at first I like all other members of the SteelerNation harped on, and worried about our "hard schedule." Yeah, we're running the hardest schedule the NFL's seen in over 20 years! I worried like any other that bleeds Black & Gold. But after today's game, I'll go back to when we were that loose cannon 6th seed, played every playoff game away, and came out 5 times Superbowl Champions...If you take a look at our 3 losses, TWO of them we beat ourselves...The Giants, and the Colts BOTH realize that. Yeah, this has me thinking...The rest of the HARD teams we have to face,,,Yeah, we have to worry and focus on them, BUT they better DAMN sure be worried about US! :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: ... Home or away, the Steelers are once again the most dangerous team in the NFL .

PisnNapalm 11-30-2008 09:39 PM

Smack talk belongs in the Blast Furnace.

lilyoder6 11-30-2008 09:52 PM

lol.. i guess he was just 2 excited 2 find the right place 4 it