Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Ode to the Patriots (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=29451)

dragtruk 12-01-2008 07:37 AM

Ode to the Patriots

33-10 was my christmas wish, and to watch Matt Cassell flop around like a fish. I hear Wes Welker said "It didn't hurt", when he got his d*ck knocked into the dirt. And I swear I could hear Bellifart mumble "I'll kill Matt Cassell if I see one more fumble." Bruschi and Vrabel are slower than Wilfork, after he finishes twelve pounds of pulled pork.
Everything that was wrong the Steelers made right , good luck with your season, lights out, and good night.
Oh..... And to all those Pats fans who assured me a Pats victory,,,,,
Two interceptions, 3 fumbles, five sacks, I'll relish this win drinking your 30 Packs. Ha-ha. :tt::drink::drink::drink:
Santa prclaimed, as into bed I did tuck, "Merry Christmas to all, and the Patriots suck!"

revefsreleets 12-01-2008 08:46 AM

Re: Ode to the Patriots

I would expect nothing less...and the sweetest part is that, unless we play them in the playoffs (which IS a remote possibility), we have long-term bragging rights....

Kittyfish 12-04-2008 08:26 AM

Very clever, dragtruck. I certainly enjoyed it! That was a really fun game, wasn't it?

Dino 6 Rings 12-04-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 486084)
I would expect nothing less...and the sweetest part is that, unless we play them in the playoffs (which IS a remote possibility), we have long-term bragging rights....

Right because if we finish fist in the AFC north and they don't finish 1st in the AFC East, we don't play again next year do we?

revefsreleets 12-04-2008 06:22 PM

We only play the AFC East once every 3 as a rule, then there are SOS considerations and the like. I don'[t think the Pats are even making the playoffs this year, so, no, we won't be playing them next year.

The Patriot 12-04-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 488080)
We only play the AFC East once every 3 as a rule, then there are SOS considerations and the like. I don'[t think the Pats are even making the playoffs this year, so, no, we won't be playing them next year.

Don't be so certain, we've played the Colts the last six seasons straight.

dragtruk 12-06-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokin3000gt (Post 488130)
they've handed us some nutts on a platter in the past. let's not get too c ocky after a win, especially since their W's usually keep us from the SB.

I'm not getting c ocky, It's just too fun for me to go to work on Monday and ream all the Pats fans while displaying my Steelers sticker on my hard hat. I was told it would be burned to the ground, but I haven't seen it yet.
Their big response is, "You guys are celebrating that win like it was the Super Bowl or something."
OH REALLY?!? Hardly buttholes, it's just a regular season win, like beating the Lions or something. We don't have to celebrate a win like that when we have 5 rings in the can. Ask yourselves this- who won a super bowl most recently, Pats or Steelers? Only one answer.......................Steelers.:tt03: