Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   steelers/boys family battle-any more like that (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=29516)

lambertlunaticfan 12-03-2008 05:09 AM

steelers/boys family battle-any more like that

hi there-im a newbie, and this is my first thread on here......im a big steelers fan,have been one since i was born,as i came out waving a terrible towel....and my brother is a cowboys fan just as much as im a steelers fan,...so needless to say,sundays game is going to be a interesting game.....in past games,and super bowls,we werent able to watch the game together,just not a good idea.....so we have never seen our teams play each other together.......and for the first time,we are planning to watch the game together...i was just wondering,anyone else got interesting family battles like that...where someone in your family is a fan of another team ,and you got to deal with this when they play our team....i know this is proberly a stubid thread to start but anyway:tt:

stlrtruck 12-03-2008 08:53 AM

Re: steelers/boys family battle-any more like that

Yeah my brothers is a flyers fan and I'm a Penguins fan.
My dad is a ratbird fan but he's good to watch the game with and he knows the game so when we're together for the games we're both respectful of each other.

devilsdancefloor 12-03-2008 09:23 AM

my wife is a cowpatties fan i have been working on her for almost 20 yrs now, but nothing so far we joked and called super bowl XXX was the divorce bowl. 3 of our 4 children are steelers fans and got me thinking one day maybe she is the mail mans daughter. But it can get kinda stuffy in a room when the steelers play the cowpatties.
:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt02::tt03::tt03:

vasteeler 12-03-2008 09:25 AM

my intire family is from cleveland.
boy do they love me:tt02:

LambertIsGod58 12-03-2008 09:33 AM

You can never have too many Lambert fans!!! Welcome!

TackleMeBen 12-03-2008 09:33 AM

most of my family is a UNC basketball fan and there are maybe 5 of us that are Duke fans... talk about not watching games together.

oh yeah my son is a ravens fan(thanks to my best friend).

lambertlunaticfan 12-03-2008 06:23 PM

what a great post-the divorce bowl,and mail mans daughter-now thats funny...good luck with you guys watching the game sunday...:my brother would hit me,if i called them the cowpattiestt:
Quote:

Originally Posted by devilsdancefloor (Post 487295)
my wife is a cowpatties fan i have been working on her for almost 20 yrs now, but nothing so far we joked and called super bowl XXX was the divorce bowl. 3 of our 4 children are steelers fans and got me thinking one day maybe she is the mail mans daughter. But it can get kinda stuffy in a room when the steelers play the cowpatties.
:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt02::tt03::tt03:

lambertlunaticfan 12-03-2008 06:26 PM

i totally agree with you,cant have enough lambert fans,the lambert army is strong,and i love your name, as that is just what i think about him.....
Quote:

Originally Posted by LambertIsGod58 (Post 487307)
You can never have too many Lambert fans!!! Welcome!

lambertlunaticfan 12-03-2008 06:29 PM

wow!!!!,yeah i bet they do love you,talk about being out numbered,its got to be really tough at least twice a season for you....
Quote:

Originally Posted by VASTEELER (Post 487299)
my intire family is from cleveland.
boy do they love me:tt02:

lambertlunaticfan 12-03-2008 06:32 PM

thanks to you that have posted on my thread here,i really love reading these stories,and im sorry i put this in the wrong part of the forum,that you guys had to move it,you guys have so many different forums topics,i didnt know where to put this:tt: