Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hasselbeck calls Roethlisberger a girl (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=29561)

TerribleTInBigD 12-04-2008 02:36 PM

Hasselbeck calls Roethlisberger a girl

Hey all...just found the forum and figured I'd join the fun. Recently moved to Dallas, so I've felt out of the lop with Steelers talk.

And for my first post I am calling a loser for being a loser. And Matt Hasselbeck (as he proved in the Super Bowl) is a loser.

Came across a story that he called Ben Roethlisberger a girl. Really? How lame. Here is the story if you're interested (written by another loser...a Browns fan. Ha!):

Hasseldork calls Big Ben a loser

I am wondering what words we can think of describe Hasselbeck? Girl would be too much of a compliment...

TerribleTInBigD 12-04-2008 02:37 PM

Re: Hasselbeck calls Roethisberger a girl

and, just for reference, how many posts until I'm not longer a water boy? That looks to lame next to my name!

BrandonCarr39 12-04-2008 02:43 PM

FWIW-I remember that '05 season-the game we played against them in midseason was gut wrenching. We pretty much beat them up physically throughout at Qwest Field, but some bad playcalling in the red zone AND a missed chip shot by our kicker opened the doors for a miracle comeback at the end for them(with 2 minutes to go, they engineered a drive to tie it a minute and a half or so later, then Bledsoe threw a pick at the end of regulation that set up their game winning 50 yarder).

Otherwise, I'm not sure the Hawks would have gone to the Super Bowl-prior to our game with them, there were pretty mediocre, but that game just turned their season around in a big way.

Anyhow-the Hawks are lucky to be in a very, very, very bad division. Hassellbeck and most of their other players like Alexander are just merely good(at best), and their D is pint-sized, but it's more than enough for them to churn out 11-12 wins + 1st round bye.

fansince'76 12-04-2008 02:43 PM

"We'll receive. And we're gonna score!" (Hasselbeck during an OT coin toss in a 2003 WC game against the Packers - right before he threw a pick-six to lose the game and end Seattle's season.) :laughing:

Once a tool, always a tool. :coffee:

You need 50 posts to move up in "rank" from "water boy." Welcome to the board. :cheers:

Hapa 12-04-2008 02:46 PM

I guess he thinks wearing large, flashy, Superbowl rings is girly

TerribleTInBigD 12-04-2008 02:48 PM

I'd forgotten about the OT guarantee before I saw that video again. Classic. He will never live that down.

rbryan 12-04-2008 02:49 PM

Thats funny coming from him of all people.

Matt Hassel(broke)back always struck me as being a a sissy boy. Sounds like he has a hard on for Ben.

RoethlisBURGHer 12-04-2008 02:59 PM

Re: Hasselbeck calls Roethlisberger a girl

That Clows fan is so jealous. We have outselves a franchise quarterback who has won a Championship...the Browns don't even know what they have and are heading for another rebuild.

Actually, is it called rebuilding when you've never actually built anything in the first place?

SteelMember 12-04-2008 04:18 PM

After watching some of his Expedia.commmmm commercials, :rocket: I wouldn't say he's too masculine himself. Maybe just more of a dork. Like peyton manning. But I think peyton plays to that and comes across funny. At least he has accepted it.

BTW, the browns fans and media must be tired of bashing their own qb's at this point to even dig for a story like this. :coffee:

steelpride12 12-04-2008 09:32 PM

Hassellbeck how are the seahawks doing?