Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Browns/Eagles predictions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=30011)

SteelCityKing 12-15-2008 07:03 PM

Browns/Eagles predictions

ummm...who cares!? the Browns are out and the Eagles can just...fly away. they need a miracle right now. so, who do you want to win!?

Dino 6 Rings 12-15-2008 07:07 PM

Re: Browns/Eagles predictions

I don't really care win, but the only reason I give the Browns any chance at all is because for some reason, Monday night football is the only time they show up to play. So if they get a turnover early, and figure out a way to stop Westbrook, they have a small tiny slight chance of winning this game.

However, if they go down by 10 early, they could lose this game by 40 points easy. That team is pathetic.

SteelCityKing 12-15-2008 07:12 PM

no doubt. they were a bit of a fluke last year and EVERYONE grabbed up Browns in Fantasy Football this year.

now, they are THE biggest disappointment in football this year. to me, they are even worse than the Lions, Rams, and Bengals. haha! -- not true, but that's just the rivalry talking.

oddly enough, the Eagles are the NFC team i root for...unless they play the Steelers. i guess i just like PA teams.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool 12-15-2008 07:12 PM

Well heres how it's going to break down:

Rather than play some of the younger kids because the season IS over anyway, Romeo still think he has a shot at winning the last three (BA-HA-HA! I'm laughing WITH you guys at that one.), so he's going to play such veteran super stars as Slow Willie McGinest...yeah.....

Uh, our starting QB and our backup are both out.

Our RB is averaging like 3 yards a carry.

And uhh..Yeah you guys know about Braylon not being able to catch.

Our linebacking corp sucks, and our secoundary is..average.

Should be a blow out...mayve the next three weeks..

At least we get a good draft pick as a consolation prize.

SteelCityKing 12-15-2008 07:14 PM

a good draft pick probably won't be good enough. your team should probably move to a better city...win some more games...have an ex-convict on the cover of Madden...win a Super Bowl...then continue to suck and THEN you might have a chance at doing a little more than nothing. but then again...that's just me and the rivalry talking. haha!

SteelCityMan786 12-15-2008 07:44 PM

Cleveland will be looking to get more company to join them in January. That's my prediction. lol.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool 12-15-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityKing (Post 498499)
a good draft pick probably won't be good enough. your team should probably move to a better city...win some more games...have an ex-convict on the cover of Madden...win a Super Bowl...then continue to suck and THEN you might have a chance at doing a little more than nothing. but then again...that's just me and the rivalry talking. haha!

ha-ha

good to see someone from Pittsburgh still hates us. ;)

wish my team would win a few game against you guys to bring more of the rivalry back, its been dead for a while.

Fire Haley 12-15-2008 07:57 PM

a) If they win, it'll drop them a few more draft slots.

b) Getting blown out and embarassed again on national tee-vee will ensure the Browns won't be invited for any more Primetime games for at least the next decade.

Both worthy goals.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool 12-15-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer (Post 498547)
a) If they win, it'll drop them a few more draft slots.

b) Getting blown out and embarassed again on national tee-vee will ensure the Browns won't be invited for any more Primetime games for at least the next decade.

Both worthy goals.

IF..IF...IF..Big If here.

Cowher gets the job.

Would not the Browns-Steeler game be worthy of a MNF/SNF/TNF?

SteelCityKing 12-15-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodWoodsonwasprettycool (Post 498551)
IF..IF...IF..Big If here.

Cowher gets the job.

Would not the Browns-Steeler game be worthy of a MNF/SNF/TNF?

IF Cowher gets the job, the Browns will finally deserve a primetime spot for once. this year, they haven't proved they shold get a slot on MNF/SNF/TNF.

IF Cowher gets the job, the Steelers will make him regret it. respect for the man or not, the team is out to win and they'll take him down with them.

i think going down in history as coaching the Steelers and winning a Super Bowl is better than coaching the Browns and no matter what...sucking balls. Cowher is smarter than that.

all i'm saying, i don't think he'll do it. he's smarter than that. it'd be like Jordan coming back for the second time with the Wizards...just pointless. Favre...i'm looking in your direction too.