Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Willie Parker on turf? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3004)

Sharkissle29 12-16-2005 01:40 PM

Willie Parker on turf?

can you guys see willie having a HUGE game vs the vikings this week? his speed on turf is just that much more dangerous. plus the vikings dont have the best defense in the world. look for Willie to have a field day.

Willie Parker: 24 carries, 158 yards 2 TD

clevestinks 12-16-2005 02:45 PM

Re: Willie Parker on turf?

Quote:

Originally Posted by St33lers
can you guys see willie having a HUGE game vs the vikings this week? his speed on turf is just that much more dangerous. plus the vikings dont have the best defense in the world. look for Willie to have a field day.

Willie Parker: 24 carries, 158 yards 2 TD

DAMMIT! I just benched him for Gado. Now you git me thinking???????

What to do??????

BB2W 12-16-2005 02:55 PM

I thought he was gonna be able to break some big plays on the turf in Indy.

SteelCityMan786 12-16-2005 04:07 PM

I see Willie having a Big Game This Week. Jerome to. We'll get Big Plays and remeber one thing THE METRODOME AIN'T THE RCA DOME!

clevestinks 12-16-2005 04:13 PM

I can see the points about Willie and the turf. Also maybe we should not play the Bus as much on the harder surface?? Just a thought!

Ambridge 12-16-2005 06:00 PM

I say gouge the Vikings hard with a good dose of Jerome Bettis early and bring Willie in as the "Change of Pace" back.

LondonSteeler 12-16-2005 07:21 PM

good point, i remember famous amos having his best games on turf

Koopa 12-17-2005 01:03 AM

unless this is the texans willie we'll probably have an ok game on the ground, i think he'll get more yards on screen passes sunday, which i don't mind cause it don't matter how he gets his yards just as long as he does. and cleve is right we probably shouldn't play bettis a lot sunday need him for the playoffs, i say we just duce to pound the ball this sunday. and i want to see more passes go to heath miller too, it seems we've gone away from him and he'd help ben out a lot on short passes to move the chains

clevestinks 12-17-2005 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambridge
I say gouge the Vikings hard with a good dose of Jerome Bettis early and bring Willie in as the "Change of Pace" back.

I like the exact opposite, let them get tired trying to catch Willie. Then let the Bus pound on them!

Stlrs4Life 12-17-2005 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambridge

I would do the same, since we are on the road.