Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   hater alert! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=30048)

SteelCityKing 12-16-2008 02:55 PM

hater alert!

so, incase you didn't know anything about me, i am a tattoo artist during the day and to make that solid money on a regular basis when days are slow, i work at *shudder* Walmart at night. i do overnight stock. with that job comes alot of sneak peeks at the goodies coming out this holiday season. sadly, i have no clue what the hottest toy of the year is either. haha!

anyways, i noticed ever since Mountain Dew put out decorated metal bottles that Coke hopped on the bandwagon and Pepsi now has bottles out too. well, these bottles happen to feature certain NFL players: Steven Jackson, Tony Romo, Laurence Maroney, Maurice Jones-Drew, Plaxico Burress, Antonio Cromartie.

laugh now, but i'm serious. haha!

so, i asked the overnight Pepsi stockers, "bro, where are the Steelers bottles?" he said, "sorry man, they don't make them." my jaw dropped and it really pissed me off because i instantly thought to myself...what a crappy line up to be featured on Pepsi bottles!? Burress? Maroney? ROMO!? come on guys!!! you can't throw ANY Black and Gold love on your damn bottles!? i can't believe of all people...PEPSI...are Steeler haters! well, good thing i like Cherry Coke...jerkoffs! =)

chucoblack&gold 12-16-2008 03:21 PM

Re: hater alert!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...1996/pepsi.jpg

43Hitman 12-16-2008 03:22 PM

Since we are in this forum I can say this. F-U-C-K PEPSI! They can go shit in each other mouths for all I care. Whew!?! I feel better now.

SteelCityKing 12-16-2008 03:26 PM

HAHA! why don't you tell us how you really feel!? HAHA!

The Patriot 12-16-2008 06:01 PM

The steelers have to sell them the rights, guys. :rolleyes:

stlrtruck 12-16-2008 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityKing (Post 499076)
so, incase you didn't know anything about me, i am a tattoo artist during the day and to make that solid money on a regular basis when days are slow, i work at *shudder* Walmart at night. i do overnight stock. with that job comes alot of sneak peeks at the goodies coming out this holiday season. sadly, i have no clue what the hottest toy of the year is either. haha!

anyways, i noticed ever since Mountain Dew put out decorated metal bottles that Coke hopped on the bandwagon and Pepsi now has bottles out too. well, these bottles happen to feature certain NFL players: Steven Jackson, Tony Romo, Laurence Maroney, Maurice Jones-Drew, Plaxico Burress, Antonio Cromartie.

laugh now, but i'm serious. haha!

so, i asked the overnight Pepsi stockers, "bro, where are the Steelers bottles?" he said, "sorry man, they don't make them." my jaw dropped and it really pissed me off because i instantly thought to myself...what a crappy line up to be featured on Pepsi bottles!? Burress? Maroney? ROMO!? come on guys!!! you can't throw ANY Black and Gold love on your damn bottles!? i can't believe of all people...PEPSI...are Steeler haters! well, good thing i like Cherry Coke...jerkoffs! =)

That's because the Steelers market with a better company - Coca Cola!!!

SteelCurtain7 12-16-2008 07:44 PM

There you go.

Pepsi = epic fail.

Coca-Cola = FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelCityKing 12-16-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Patriot (Post 499342)
The steelers have to sell them the rights, guys. :rolleyes:

then what idiot sold the rights to use the image of Laurence Macaroni!!? honestly!?

SteelCityKing 12-16-2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain7 (Post 499423)
There you go.

Pepsi = epic fail.

Coca-Cola = FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry Coke is good...but if beer came in a vending machine on my hour lunch break...i'd be fired. haha!

SteelCityMan786 12-16-2008 08:48 PM

Coke is also the Steelers official soft drink corporation sponsor to. That might play a roll as well.