Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Whats your past-time... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=301)

BlitzburghRockCity 01-27-2005 08:37 PM

Whats your past-time...

Other than the Steelers... what else do you like to do ?

Personally, I spend the rest of my free time riding my motorcycle, listening to KISS, and of course spending time with my better half and our son!

ironcitychef 01-27-2005 11:23 PM

Re: Whats your past-time...

Other than cooking(duh), I golf and listen to Van Halen. For getaways I go and visit any lighthouses on the east coast.

clevestinks 02-26-2005 10:02 PM

You know the Steelers come first, I run the Steelers of Ohio fan club,
But also, workingout, hunting, trying to start a buiness, and wife and daughter. this time a year just trying to stay warm

bigbensgirl7 02-27-2005 08:23 PM

Well actually the Steelers are the second most important thing in my life...#1 is my son, Matthew (who is also already a Steeler fan and is 11 months old). My other intrests are: Poker, Bowling, TV, Dayton Basketball (along with Pitt when I get a chance to see it around here), and well like most girls...shopping!

BlitzburghRockCity 03-11-2005 11:58 AM

Hey great name for your son :D !!

PsychoWard86 03-27-2005 08:22 PM

i love playing texas hold 'em also preparing for my wedding (may 7th somebody stop me) and riding my motorcycle!

BB2W 03-27-2005 11:06 PM

I am still going to school, but in my spare time I like bowling, basketball, poker, and watching movies. I love my friends, my car, and kickin the @%$# out of Patriots fans.

My favorite past-time is watching Penn State football.

steelersgirl86 03-28-2005 09:06 AM

Well, besides the steelers I like to play texas hold'em, spend time with my family, shop :bouncy: , and plan for my brothers wedding...... :blurp: , and I do work alot. I cant wait for the nice weather to do yard work and get out of the house!!!

Brownskikass 03-28-2005 09:42 PM

I go to school, play fooball and play poker

HinesWard4Life8682 03-28-2005 11:03 PM

well i play sports with my friends like football and basketball, watch either NBA or NFL, chattin on AIM, walkin outside and listening to music