Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   I need a little help (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=30158)

AlMeister 12-19-2008 01:31 AM

I need a little help

I need the name of the hotel close to heinz field. Its the one where you can take the riverboat to the stadium. The wife and I are going to buy tickets to the divisional playoff game. Google gives us several hotels but I seem to remember just one being the closest. Thanks for any info you guys can give :tt03:

bradness113 12-19-2008 02:46 AM

Re: I need a little help

i kno theres a holiday inn express across the river....where u take the boat to the game...

lambertlunaticfan 12-19-2008 02:56 AM

hi there-i dont know if you are looking for a certain hotel,and just cant remember the name of it,and thats what you are asking, but the closet hotel to heinz field is the hilton,as i've stayed there before for a steelers game at the old 3 rivers stadium,but you dont have to take a riverboat to the game from there,all you have to do is walk over a bridge to the stadium,you walk threw the park....the closet ones that i know of from accross the river is the sheraton but i dont know if they offer a boat to the stadium:tt:

sackmaster56 12-23-2008 08:38 AM

When we go to Pittsburgh we stay in Carnegie at the Extended Stay America.($89/night) We go through the Fort Pitt tunnel to Station Square and ride the clipper over for $10. You can park right there and shop at home before or after the game. This is depending what time the game is. Parking is pretty cheap too. Do some shopping at station square and get your parking validated to save some $$ on parking. You probably won't find a hotel down town. Have a good time in the burgh. :tt02:

TailgateMel 12-23-2008 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlMeister (Post 501054)
I need the name of the hotel close to heinz field. Its the one where you can take the riverboat to the stadium. The wife and I are going to buy tickets to the divisional playoff game. Google gives us several hotels but I seem to remember just one being the closest. Thanks for any info you guys can give :tt03:

You are thinking of the Sheraton @ Station Square

Mel

mal1999 01-05-2009 09:44 AM

Not wanting to start another thread, and being new here, I have a question.

The downtown has changed a lot, but where is still open relativly close to park for this Sunday's game. Also, what time do the lots open for the 4:45 game?

Thanks, and Go STEELERS!
:tt: