Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   cowboys/ravens (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=30215)

wardislord 12-20-2008 12:18 PM

cowboys/ravens

it might be hard, but can i get a GO COWBOYS for tonight? the only thing i like to see more than the steelers beating the ravens is the ravens missing the playoffs. :tt:

SteelCityKing 12-20-2008 12:27 PM

Re: cowboys/ravens

i'm really amped over this game and like you said, i hate to announce it...go Cowboys. they could use the win and the Ravens could sure use the loss. haha!

when the Steelers aren't playing, i root for the NFC to beat the AFC and if the AFC is playing AFC...i hope they just rip each other up. whatever gives US leverage. =)

fansince'76 12-20-2008 12:29 PM

I'd like to see them both miss the playoffs, personally.

MACH1 12-20-2008 12:42 PM

Could always hope for a tie. LOL

SteelCityKing 12-20-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 501681)

yeah...i'm with you. =)

sixstringlass 12-20-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 501681)

I agree... but (and I REALLY hate to admit this) I would rather see the Cheatriots miss the playoffs than any other team, so, even though it makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit, I (almost) want to cheer for the Ratbirds. (Blech.)

TeeJay 12-20-2008 01:00 PM

F**k the Ravens.

I'm going to have to shout for the 'Boys on this one!

'Cause, personally, I'd like the 'Boys to make the Play-Offs....and face The Black and Gold in the SB.. ...............Cause then Super Bowl XXX can be put to bed. Once and f**king for all.

Steelcitygal87 12-20-2008 01:07 PM

I think the Cowboys will win this one. Their defense has been playing fantastic lately(we had a lot of problems moving the ball on them..great goal line stance. And last weekend Eli couldn't do much of anything). I think their D gets a LOT of pressure on Flacco and we all saw what happened last week when he is pressured..

Go Cowboys! (I hate them, but I detest the RATS even more):tt03::tt03:

lamberts-lost-tooth 12-20-2008 01:16 PM

I think the Cheatriots and the and the winnner of the week 17 matchup between the Jets/Dolphins get the last two slots...providing the cowgirls can beat the ratbirds....(which I am praying for)

steelersfanman92 12-20-2008 01:25 PM

I am hoping that the Cowboys win this one although I will not be to upset if it goes the other way

I just wish I could watch it but I dont have the NFL network