Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ravens/Pokes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=30223)

Crushzilla 12-20-2008 04:05 PM

Ravens/Pokes

Ok. So I just got a sweet new computer :applaudit:

My old computer couldn't handle streaming video if its life depended on it, so I never paid much attention to the program that has streaming NFL action I know some of you use.

Um... What's that web-site again? :chuckle:

I know... I know...

If I were more responsible I would just dig around for the information... but I'm not.

With that said, this can double as tonight's game-day thread :noidea:

I'd love to watch the game tonight streaming from the comp... Since I'm too cheap to buy the package with NFL Network.

As for the game...

How about a tie...

I can't choose... I want both to lose so bad...

SteelCurtain7 12-20-2008 04:48 PM

Re: Ravens/Pokes

How about it finishes tied, then both teams spontaneously combust? :lol:

Crushzilla 12-20-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain7 (Post 501821)
How about it finishes tied, then both teams spontaneously combust? :lol:

I think I could live with that.

Also, I think channelsurfing.net is going to have the stream.

Yippee.

Fire Haley 12-20-2008 05:38 PM

3 hours of non-stop Cryboys pregame coverage is on now, good thing the Pens are on - I'll have something to watch before this game starts.

stillers4me 12-20-2008 05:39 PM

They should just give us the damn trophy now and save everybody the trouble. :chuckle:

RunWillieRun 12-20-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushzilla (Post 501801)
Ok. So I just got a sweet new computer :applaudit:

My old computer couldn't handle streaming video if its life depended on it, so I never paid much attention to the program that has streaming NFL action I know some of you use.

Um... What's that web-site again? :chuckle:

I know... I know...

If I were more responsible I would just dig around for the information... but I'm not.

With that said, this can double as tonight's game-day thread :noidea:

I'd love to watch the game tonight streaming from the comp... Since I'm too cheap to buy the package with NFL Network.

As for the game...

How about a tie...

I can't choose... I want both to lose so bad...

So I know that nfl.com streams all of the NFL network games online but I'm not sure if there is some restriction as to who can access the stream. I'm going to try for the first time tonight .

RoethlisBURGHer 12-20-2008 06:17 PM

Go....c...ow...bo........ys. I forced it out of me.

I don't want to have to face Baltimore in the playoffs. They'll be out to intentionally injure our guys (specifically Ward, Ben, and Holmes). I'd rather them be sitting on their couches watching the playoffs...otherwise we'd be facing them in the divisional round.

tony hipchest 12-20-2008 06:48 PM

the nfl network is treating this like the superbowl with their 3 hour kickoff "special".

its pretty disgusting. never has a regular season game gotten this type of hype.

not even a thursday night season opener...

i hate to wanna see the cowboys win, but i guess i gotta do it.

Fire Haley 12-20-2008 06:52 PM

They do the 3 hr pregame before every one of their broadcasts - it's nothing new.

Deacon Jones saying he would have broken T.O.'s legs if he did that "running out to the star" stunt was pretty cool.

Rek 12-20-2008 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer (Post 501860)
Go....c...ow...bo........ys. I forced it out of me.

I don't want to have to face Baltimore in the playoffs. They'll be out to intentionally injure our guys (specifically Ward, Ben, and Holmes). I'd rather them be sitting on their couches watching the playoffs...otherwise we'd be facing them in the divisional round.

I agree. Hate both teams, but I hate the Ravens a tiny molecule more, and don't think it's very likely to beat a team 3 times in the same season, esp how pissed off they would be.