Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Eric Vangina and the Jets (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=30285)

tony hipchest 12-21-2008 05:03 PM

Eric Vangina and the Jets
 
looks like theyre laying down for the seahawks to "give" the patriots more life and hope for a playoff spot.

figures.

he must feel guilty for ratting on his former team. after all has any other coach tanked a half way decent team as the jets as bad as he has?

maybe the browns can hire HIM for HC after he is fired.

weiss, crennell, mangina, mcdaniels, and any other assistant who come out of belichicks womb are all pacifier sucking, diaper wearing, turds.

:poop:

Big D 12-21-2008 05:07 PM

Re: Eric Vangina and the Jets
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 504013)
looks like theyre laying down for the seahawks to "give" the patriots more life and hope for a playoff spot.

figures.

he must feel guilty for ratting on his former team. after all has any other coach tanked a half way decent team as the jets as bad as he has?

maybe the browns can hire HIM for HC after he is fired.

weiss, crennell, mangina, mcdaniels, and any other assistant who come out of belichicks womb are all pacifier sucking, diaper wearing, turds.

:poop:

what's funny is how the mangenious cuts pennington for old balls favre and pennigton improves the dolphins by 9 games with one more game to go. And then pennington carries the phins on his shoulders to a likely division tittle

tony hipchest 12-21-2008 05:37 PM

Re: Eric Vangina and the Jets
 
i expect bot the jets and miami to flop in the next 2 weeks and pretty much hand over the division title to the patriots.

lets not forget that the afc eas sucks about as bad as the nfc west.

The Patriot 12-21-2008 05:57 PM

Re: Eric Vangina and the Jets
 
So long! Farewell! Auf Wiedersehen! Goodbye Jets!!!!!!!!! :tt:

The Patriot 12-21-2008 06:01 PM

Re: Eric Vangina and the Jets
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 504070)
i expect bot the jets and miami to flop in the next 2 weeks and pretty much hand over the division title to the patriots.

lets not forget that the afc eas sucks about as bad as the nfc west.

Hey we don't get to play the Browns and Bengals. That's four crap games right there.

MACH1 12-21-2008 06:07 PM

Re: Eric Vangina and the Jets
 
Seems like we had a crap game against the cheats*.

Big D 12-21-2008 06:16 PM

Re: Eric Vangina and the Jets
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Patriot (Post 504101)
Hey we don't get to play the Browns and Bengals. That's four crap games right there.

instead you play bills,dolphins and jets. 6 crap games

X-Terminator 12-21-2008 06:20 PM

Re: Eric Vangina and the Jets
 
The Jets host the Dolphins and the Bills host the Pats*...probably the biggest games of the week other than the Denver/SD showdown for the right to be the Colts' sacrificial lamb in the playoffs. If the Bills cowboy up against the Pats* and win, then the winner of the Dolphins and Jets will win the East, and the Pats* will be watching the playoffs on TV.

Please make it happen!

tony hipchest 12-21-2008 06:28 PM

Re: Eric Vangina and the Jets
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Patriot (Post 504101)
Hey we don't get to play the Browns and Bengals. That's four crap games right there.

jets, miami, bills, rams, cheifs, oakland, seahawks,

...c'mon now. the patriost have lost every game this season that wanst vs. a divisional opponent that they normally lose to once per season or a crap team.

The Patriot 12-21-2008 06:44 PM

Re: Eric Vangina and the Jets
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big D (Post 504110)
instead you play bills,dolphins and jets. 6 crap games

bills, dolphins, and jets = 26-19
ravens, browns, and bengals = 17-27-1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum