Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   browns/bungs set record in sucktitude (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=30309)

tony hipchest 12-21-2008 11:13 PM

browns/bungs set record in sucktitude
 
i havent checked or anything (why would i) but this HAS to be a record-

shitzpatrick- 55 yds
doorknobsey- 68 yds
grabyurballski- 8 yds

138 yds passing in an entire game FOR BOTH TEAMS COMBINED!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

holy shit! these pudwackers suck!

MACH1 12-21-2008 11:49 PM

Re: browns/bungs set record in sucktitude
 
Its also known as the Toilet Bowl. The winner receives a shinny new trophy to proudly display in empty glass thingy in the office.

http://www.awardauthority.com/prodim...g841_small.jpg

RoethlisBURGHer 12-22-2008 06:44 AM

Re: browns/bungs set record in sucktitude
 
The game was horrible. Final score: 14-0 Bengals.

50 yard INT Return for TD by Leon Hall (who tripled his season total for picks to 3 in the game)

Fitzpatrick pass to Chris Henry for the second TD

The Browns are down-right aweful. Some of the sorrier bowl game teams can probally take them to the woodshed.

The Duke 12-22-2008 09:26 AM

Re: browns/bungs set record in sucktitude
 
And Cedric " I should have gone to the pro bowl" Benson ran like 40 times for 170 yards

When someone like benson runs over you your defense really sucks

I bet the browns are extra motivated this week :toofunny:

wvsportsman 12-23-2008 09:09 AM

Re: browns/bungs set record in sucktitude
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 504452)
i havent checked or anything (why would i) but this HAS to be a record-

shitzpatrick- 55 yds
doorknobsey- 68 yds
grabyurballski- 8 yds

138 yds passing in an entire game FOR BOTH TEAMS COMBINED!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

holy shit! these pudwackers suck!

LOL ,and to think we have fans here pissing and moaning about Ben, Tomlin and 1 bad game against the Titans. :banging:

St33lersguy 12-23-2008 07:05 PM

Re: browns/bungs set record in sucktitude
 
just like the Steeler-ravens game the week prior to this display of crap this game lived up to it's billing. Can we officially call this the worst game of the year. HOW THE F*** DO YOU GET SHUT OUT BY THE BUNGLES AND ALLOW BEARS BUST & DUI ARRESTEE CEDRIC BENSON TO RUSH FOR 171 YDS & MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE JEROME BETTIS ON YOUR HOMEFILED NO LESS. How pathetic can you get. How was this team picked to win the division over the bIack and gold

St33lersguy 12-23-2008 07:10 PM

Re: browns/bungs set record in sucktitude
 
If you multiplied the skill level of both teams by 10 they still wouldn't be able to hang tough with this year's BCS national championship participants for a full game

CantStop85 12-24-2008 12:20 PM

Re: browns/bungs set record in sucktitude
 
If we win against Kansas City this week and the Browns lose, we'll jump them in the division.

lulz

The Duke 12-24-2008 12:41 PM

Re: browns/bungs set record in sucktitude
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CantStop85 (Post 506750)
If we win against Kansas City this week and the Browns lose, we'll jump them in the division.

lulz

:rofl:

amazing, the bungles were actually able to climb back up

I say bury them!!

warddj86 12-24-2008 01:05 PM

Re: browns/bungs set record in sucktitude
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer (Post 504666)
The game was horrible. Final score: 14-0 Bengals.

50 yard INT Return for TD by Leon Hall (who tripled his season total for picks to 3 in the game)

Fitzpatrick pass to Chris Henry for the second TD

The Browns are down-right aweful. Some of the sorrier bowl game teams can probally take them to the woodshed.

I know this my be a little extreme, but is it possible that the Florida Gators could beat these two teams, I mean no college teams should be able to beat an NFL team, but is it possible that it's come down to that.:noidea:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum