Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congrats Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3036)

Livinginthe past 12-18-2005 03:22 PM

Congrats Steelers

Well done to the Steelers for winning another game under intense pressure.

I was reasonably sure that Minnesota would turn out to be paper tigers becasue they havent really beat anyone this season - and Brad Johnson is not going to carve ANY D apart.

One TD might have to be a worry if you are being super critical but its a win in the bag that counts.

In other good news - the Colts have been beaten soundly by the Chargers - the biggest surprise being the amount of penetration gained by the Chargers - the Colts O-Line was as porous as I have ever seen it.

Thank god for that - the end of the shortest Dynasty in history ha ha.

Cheers

NM

BritishSteel 12-18-2005 03:38 PM

Re: Congrats Steelers

Cheers - Just as your D starts to look the part again, so does ours.

Good win for your lot yesterday - and the real AFC powerhouses are starting to gain some momentum at just the right time.

Prosdo 12-18-2005 03:56 PM

Thanks LITP! It was good to see the Steelers get another win under their belts.

clevestinks 12-18-2005 05:37 PM

Thanks Past. Hopefully we`ll meet again!

BlitzburghRockCity 12-18-2005 06:11 PM

The 2 best teams in the AFC last year are starting to get on a roll so the rest of the AFC beware, here we come !

clevestinks 12-18-2005 06:35 PM

I would have liked some more td`s and less fg`s though. Ben really wasnt on his A game this week

Stlrs4Life 12-18-2005 06:37 PM

Good post. I don't think anybody wants to play the Pats again. If it comes down to Indy vs Pats. I think the Pats win it next time.

SteelCityMan786 12-18-2005 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Well done to the Steelers for winning another game under intense pressure.

I was reasonably sure that Minnesota would turn out to be paper tigers becasue they havent really beat anyone this season - and Brad Johnson is not going to carve ANY D apart.

One TD might have to be a worry if you are being super critical but its a win in the bag that counts.

In other good news - the Colts have been beaten soundly by the Chargers - the biggest surprise being the amount of penetration gained by the Chargers - the Colts O-Line was as porous as I have ever seen it.

Thank god for that - the end of the shortest Dynasty in history ha ha.

Cheers

NM

More Points To You And Congrats To Your Patriots.

clevestinks 12-18-2005 07:27 PM

LITP, you`ve really warmed up to us, haven`t you? Ever thought about coming over to the Balck & Gold?? LOL

Livinginthe past 12-18-2005 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
LITP, you`ve really warmed up to us, haven`t you? Ever thought about coming over to the Balck & Gold?? LOL

Damn you Cleve...there is only so much temptation a man can take...throw in a Big Ben shirt and Im all yours ....... :dancing:

Seriously, I know its difficult for Steeler fans to root for the Pats becasue of recent history - but the Steelers will be my 2nd team in the playoffs if they make it.

NM